Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Low Budget Livin' Large
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm bidding out a custom home for a friend that is going to be Owner/Builder and need to find some quality subcontractors in Havasu. I'm looking for Carpentry, Concrete, Plaster, Roofing, Drywall, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Site Concrete, Pool, Landscaping, Flooring, Painting, Cabinetry, Masonry, and Wrought Iron. Any referrals would be helpful.

Thanks,

· Floatin dirty
4,837 Posts
I just finished having a house built. My builder was Jason Fowler (Sunset homes) 928-716-7499 and his subs did an outstanding job with their workmanship. He can probably refer you to some good guys to use and tell him Marc from Amigo dr. referred you.

· Low Budget Livin' Large
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry to hear that. I'm just asking for subs that you may know or have witnessed (via neighbor or family) do work on a Custom Home. I don't want to dilute the bids with subs that haven't had experience performing on high end Custom Homes and I think word of mouth works best.

· Registered
603 Posts
doug with performance framing ,a body of mine and does killer work,he does custom holmes for doctors,custome wine sellers,garrages,tikki canopys,custom patios and any thing that has to do with building,and killer prices to,hes hungry, 928-716-9422

· Huntington Beach Havasu
2,046 Posts
Jeff that lives in Havasu built my RV Garage and did many other projects for me. He has also built at least 20 other custom homes in Havasu. He is a great guy to work with and as honest as they come.
Jeff 1928-486-0773

If you need a pool only guy I know and trust.

Mike Van Rooy Pools!!!!

· Floatin dirty
4,837 Posts
I would also highly reccommend Havasu Wiring - Lorne "Riverratz" from the boards here for all your electrical, pre-wiring, security system, cameras, surround sound, etc...He did an excellent job on my house up there with very competitive pricing.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.