Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That little boat hauls!
That is about 10 mph slower than they normally run. The weather was so hot and humid I put the smallest propeller on it to get it to go. Ive got one just like it running just at 80mph and Im building a new light weight one that I hope to get to 90 mph in heat race trim.
Thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
I miss those sunsets! The last time I was there at the old house back in July of 2006 we were out on the Nordic sitting outside the channel and witnessed one of the most intense lightning storms I think I have ever seen. It went from warm and sunny to warm and windy in a matter or seconds and within a couple minutes it was the darkest I've ever seen a sunset there and then the lightning came and gave one of the most intense shows I've ever experienced. One of these days i'll have to dig up the pics. Words jut can't describe it but it was awesome!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Up river in Meadview. The desert sun rise and sun sets are some of the most beautiful thing on earth...BBD

Attachments

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was about 1 minute to late with this photo, the sun was shinning brightly from the AZ side to the CA side.
But it was really a great one.
My phone really sucks, Im going to get a new one, with a good camera!!!!

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts