Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Door Hanger and I are taking a last minute trip to Havasu for the weekend. It's his birthday!! Leaving Friday morning. Anyone else gonna be there???

·
Registered
266 Posts
Getting into town sunday for a couple nights, bringing my dad. He hasn't been to Havasu in 30 years, thought I would show him around. From what I hear the Nautical hasn't changed!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Will be there Thursday morning thru Sunday. Most likely be hanging out on the south end of the lake. Come say hello of you see me.

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
The Door Hanger and I are taking a last minute trip to Havasu for the weekend. It's his birthday!! Leaving Friday morning. Anyone else gonna be there???

my bday is on the 25th but i have to work this weekend :|err:mad::)grn we will be celebrating bday on the river the following weeked:)devil

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
Happy B Day Laser! My wife told me that my B Day was coming up. I had forgot.:)sphss Getting older isnt fun like it use to be.:mad:

thanks, same to you. and u def right getting older is not fun. i def run out of gas a lot earlier than i used to:)sphss

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So what do you think?...If I'm taking The Door Hanger to Havi and buying him few drinks, do I still have to get him a birthday present? :D

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
So what do you think?...If I'm taking The Door Hanger to Havi and buying him few drinks, do I still have to get him a birthday present? :D
birthday present comes at the night time behind closed doors:D if he is still coherent:)sphss

sorry for being dirty but i had to say it:p

1 - 20 of 38 Posts