Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
No Longer Recovering
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate satellite companies like everyone else... is there any other option in Havi? Is cable even available?

Is Direct better than Dish out there by anyone's experience?

I know Dish charges you $5/mo if you don't have a phone line... same for all others?

I've dreaded locking in TV service out there... but it's time :|err

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
I hate satellite companies like everyone else... is there any other option in Havi? Is cable even available?

Is Direct better than Dish out there by anyone's experience?

I know Dish charges you $5/mo if you don't have a phone line... same for all others?

I've dreaded locking in TV service out there... but it's time :|err
I have Direct TV and I use the same account in Havasu. $5 a box. Lorne from Havasu Wiring installed it. RiverRats on here.

·
They call me Phildo
97 Posts
I have had DTV since 96 and love it. We have the service in Orange and used to bring a box with me to either the RV or the House in Havasu but for only 5 bucks a month extra I just leave one in both locations. They even know one receiver is in the RV and they dont care which I hear is not the case with Dish. They dont however know the one is in Havasu though, they just think it in another room of my Orange house.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.