Fri
Oct 16 Sunny 99°/73° 0 %
Sat
Oct 17 Sunny 99°/74° 0 %
Sun
Oct 18 Sunny 95°/70° 0 %
Mon
Oct 19 Sunny 91°/66° 0 %

Plus the World Jet Ski Races (love em or hate em). So the river should be rockin.

G

·
Weather for next weekend:

Thu
Oct 15 Sunny 95°/71° 0 %
Fri
Oct 16 Sunny 99°/73° 0 %
Sat
Oct 17 Sunny 99°/74° 0 %
Sun
Oct 18 Sunny 95°/70° 0 %
Mon
Oct 19 Sunny 91°/66° 0 %

Plus the World Jet Ski Races (love em or hate em). So the river should be rockin.

Mike,

Hope the weather holds till the 23rd.

·
On The Gas
1,428 Posts
Do I sense a little sarcasm in your post? I have been here all weekend (still here) and I can't believe how empty it was. Seriously. Only 2 or 3 rows of truck/trailers at the marina and literally no wait to even back down the ramp. Channel was empty. Had my pick of almost any spot I wanted. Even the Chevron at the bridge was in & out like an Indy pit stop and that included the deli making our sandwiches. It was great!!!:D

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
This week and weekend is ISJBA Finals.

Next week is Run to the Sun 600+++ car show with the PI and many others at the Thursday night uptown cruise!!

·
The Dog Catcher
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do I sense a little sarcasm in your post? I have been here all weekend (still here) and I can't believe how empty it was. Seriously. Only 2 or 3 rows of truck/trailers at the marina and literally no wait to even back down the ramp. Channel was empty. Had my pick of almost any spot I wanted. Even the Chevron at the bridge was in & out like an Indy pit stop and that included the deli making our sandwiches. It was great!!!:D
Saturday in the channel on the island side was pretty much boat-to-boat. What do you want for an October weekend - Memorial Day?? ;)

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts

Next week is Run to the Sun 600+++ car show with the PI and many others at the Thursday night uptown cruise!!
Me too.......as Usual I will be in a black 23 T-bucket, and my shop is daubing two new cars
a 65 Dodge Valiant convertible (all gold..everything is gold):)sphss YUK!!! but it's what the customer wanted.

and I am going after the big trophy with this:D a 34 dodge biz coupe

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Good to see you saturday, I now know the real importance of a nice boat stereo ;)

·
It's good to be alive
1,526 Posts

.......and don't forget "Bike to the Bars" Friday night. Starts at BJ's at 7:00 and ends at Heat.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
How was Pirates Cove??

Busy??

Burritos in a quick manor?

Paging PapaG!!!

Sunday was like the good old days way back when a few could remember (well maybe before Memorial Weekend)....water was low so a lot less boating traffic than we had expected.
We went boating, sat on the beach for a few hours, watched a few boaters go by....We all were talking, would love it if the water level was this low or maybe even a foot lower next summer (on weekends :D) One can dream can't we....:)hand

PS Sunday morning breakfast Roberto's burritos were emm emm tasty...

·
special k
254 Posts
the lake was great this weekend,never got on the water but me and a couple of buddys went down to parker to watch the waterski races all weekend and chilled at night at the park model in crazy horse:)devil

21 Posts
Best time of year on the lake. lite crowds, great weather, cold beer.
We left Montana yesterday at 10am- 13 deg. Hit the Channel at 3pm- 90deg.
Great to be home after the harshest 3 day winter ever.
This weekend looks perfect. Probably should start on Wednesday.

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
i was out on saturday and the weather was so perfect it was not even funny. pirates cove was pretty dead already, the beach next to the bar was full but that was about it. it was hard to leave weather like that on sunday to come home:|err

·
The Dog Catcher
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Best time of year on the lake. lite crowds, great weather, cold beer.
We left Montana yesterday at 10am- 13 deg. Hit the Channel at 3pm- 90deg.
Great to be home after the harshest 3 day winter ever.
This weekend looks perfect. Probably should start on Wednesday.
Why wouldn't we?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts