Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not today. Why

·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wanted to see what they got done on my boat, but bob won't be back till tuesday'I just found out....
I will be heading into town to the bank in a bit, I'll stop by and see if Keith is working today.

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Today Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Light wind becoming south around 10 mph in the afternoon. » ZIP Code Detail nt_cloudy Tonight Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms in the evening...then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows in the mid 70s. South wind 10 to 15 mph in the evening becoming light. partlycloudy Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 90s. South wind around 10 mph. » ZIP Code Detail nt_partlycloudy Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. Southwest wind around 10 mph in the evening becoming light. sunny Sunday Sunny. Highs around 100. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the afternoon. » ZIP Code Detail nt_sunny Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. sunny Memorial Day Sunny. Highs around 100. I HATE THIS PC! :MAD:

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Today Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Light wind becoming south around 10 mph in the afternoon. » ZIP Code Detail nt_cloudy Tonight Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms in the evening...then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows in the mid 70s. South wind 10 to 15 mph in the evening becoming light. partlycloudy Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 90s. South wind around 10 mph. » ZIP Code Detail nt_partlycloudy Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. Southwest wind around 10 mph in the evening becoming light. sunny Sunday Sunny. Highs around 100. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the afternoon. » ZIP Code Detail nt_sunny Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. sunny Memorial Day Sunny. Highs around 100. I HATE THIS PC! :MAD:

Apple.....:)sphss:)sphss

1 - 20 of 28 Posts