Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's a Coors light, cuz Bud light won't pay me. Gonna get ontop of my wife too!!!!

Awesome!!!

G

·
He has the WWF mentallity and its not good for the sport imo. Total disrespect not shaking hands before the fight and a lack of sportsmanship. Guy is a moron.

· @ The Islander
4,093 Posts
He has the WWF mentallity and its not good for the sport imo. Total disrespect not shaking hands before the fight and a lack of sportsmanship. Guy is a moron.
Ditto, I hate the prick. Only way he has finished a fight is to lay on someone & drop some hammer punches. No sumbission skills, no talent, only thing he has going for him is size. I wish there was someone in the UFC that could compete with his 300lbs...

· Registered
296 Posts
it's people like you that make him act like that. can't let go of the "WWE" thing and say he's a ligit fighter . has he even had a close fight ? I'm sure when the public comes around to accept him he will become more gracious.

· Registered
682 Posts
Ditto, I hate the prick. Only way he has finished a fight is to lay on someone & drop some hammer punches. No sumbission skills, no talent, only thing he has going for him is size. I wish there was someone in the UFC that could compete with his 300lbs...
What ever..............:)Violin The best fighter won, and he won by FIGHTING, not by a submission hold. How can anyone say they kicked so and so's ass if all they did was choke'em out or made them say uncle????????? to me that is not fighting just MO.

· @ The Islander
4,093 Posts
What ever..............:)Violin The best fighter won, and he won by FIGHTING, not by a submission hold. How can anyone say they kicked so and so's ass if all they did was choke'em out or made them say uncle????????? to me that is not fighting just MO.
Whatever....:)ViolinNo technique, no skills, only size. What I've always liked about UFC since I started watching it at UFC #1 was the biggest did not always win, in the beginning, there were no weight classes, even now with Dana it has improved, but you see many different fighting styles and back grounds, not just some big arrogant slob laying on a guy to win the fight.
Fedor! It's coming.
Now that would be great to watch. I won't be buying pay per view with Lesnar untill then.

· Premium Member
1,919 Posts
One question for you all. After watching what happened last night I have to ask myself why if they have weight classes and weigh ins are they not requiring these fighter to fight at weight?

· @ The Islander
4,093 Posts
it's people like you that make him act like that. can't let go of the "WWE" thing and say he's a ligit fighter . has he even had a close fight ? I'm sure when the public comes around to accept him he will become more gracious.
It's people like us that make Lesnar have no submission skills? Come on. He's got size, that's all he's shown since he joined the UFC.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.