Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my uncle is trying to get his new shoe blank close nuff to run, then tune from there. talked with hass and we're thinking keep it below a 1* and a 1/8th above on the bite, this is on the lil turbo alum ls 17ft earl tunnel, the 1 that looks like a mini cheyenne.the boat is gna weigh about 1200-1300 with him in it.any opinions on the matter are welcome, dont wanna see my uncle get pitched.its at 1/8th above at the bite, and 1.5* compared to keel, pretty sure that's not right but it'll make the ride plate not have to bend much to start with 2* on it, wanna fly the nose of this thing sum so it lands half decent.he has a mill, so milling the rideplate pad different than the shoe isnt a problem.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
my hull's shoe is at 1.5* 1/16th above and 14 open which is basically where he's got his blank now so he's gna jus transition it in now to where he's already milled it too and run it, if we need less lift we'll jus backcut both our shoes sum.
hass, im thinking what you have for angle is due to the low pro not needing much compared to berk intake maybe??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts