Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
:)devilNICE SET OF MACHED HEADERS YOUVE GOT THERE, LOOKS LIKE ONE STRAIT AND ONE TWISTY. LOOKING GOOOOD BABY!!!!:)hand

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
When you gonna dump that "thing" in my river?:)grn

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
You better get busy Toolbox HJ is already ahead of you he has his balance on! WT:)devil

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
HJ has way more EBAY stuff, should be good enough to push him well over the century mark.

If HJ's boat runs anything like his post count I don't think anyone on these boards stand a chance.

Nice try toolbox but I got HJ on this one.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
:)devilNICE SET OF MACHED HEADERS YOUVE GOT THERE, LOOKS LIKE ONE STRAIT AND ONE TWISTY. LOOKING GOOOOD BABY!!!!:)hand
You should post a better pic of that boat... One header was a twistie and one was straight, trying to see which one i was going to run?

2sav

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
Cmon Rod, how many pics of that boat have you seen?

2sav
Yea, I had a feeling that was yours. Especially with the two different headers as I remembered you trying to figure out which set you liked more. I'd never seen that particular pic of your boat so I wasn't sure. Wait a minute, does this mean Toolbox doesn't have a boat? That's just wrong. :)grn

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Yea, I had a feeling that was yours. Especially with the two different headers as I remembered you trying to figure out which set you liked more. I'd never seen that particular pic of your boat so I wasn't sure. Wait a minute, does this mean Toolbox doesn't have a boat? That's just wrong. :)grn
Maybe he does have a boat....................Just not this one
Get your pics straight bro...........

Here's somewhat of a project thread on it, from beginning to now..
http://www.banderlog.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5773

2sav

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
I think somebody's got there pics messed up..

You dont want none of this..............

2sav

No, I don't want none of that!!! I think that's a little out of my league right now. I had never seen this boat before, very nice boat!!!:)devil What are you running out the back end?

TOOLBOX, that's just plain wrong!:mad:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
No, I don't want none of that!!! I think that's a little out of my league right now. I had never seen this boat before, very nice boat!!!:)devil What are you running out the back end?

TOOLBOX, that's just plain wrong!:mad:
This boat aint even close to being done yet, But thanks for the props. It makes it all worth while.

2sav

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
This boat aint even close to being done yet, But thanks for the props. It makes it all worth while.

2sav
Very nice!:)devil

Yep, you're automatically faster than me. You've got a ride plate!:D I rushed and didn't install one while I had the intake out, and I know I'm going to be kicking myself in the ass for it this summer.:)hammers

Mine now runs, but is still far from being finished. Broke the motor in last night, runs like a champ, just a "little" too fat though, gotta lean er' out a bit.:)sphss

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Very nice!:)devil

Yep, you're automatically faster than me. You've got a ride plate!:D I rushed and didn't install one while I had the intake out, and I know I'm going to be kicking myself in the ass for it this summer.:)hammers

Mine now runs, but is still far from being finished. Broke the motor in last night, runs like a champ, just a "little" too fat though, gotta lean er' out a bit.:)sphss

Running it a little to fat on break in is better then to lean............ I still need to get another engine for mine, i sold the one you see in the boat. I want something bigger.

2sav

1 - 20 of 32 Posts