Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have to say it and dont get offended i am lol when i write this,,

you have got to be the biggest post whore i have ever seen, you even put some of those guys to shame over on the open waters forum..you will just say something to say it, let me guess you are a very quiet individual..

keep it up i always need a good laugh...........:)devil:)hand:D

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
i have to say it and dont get offended i am lol when i write this,,

you have got to be the biggest post whore i have ever seen, you even put some of those guys to shame over on the open waters forum..you will just say something to say it, let me guess you are a very quiet individual..

keep it up i always need a good laugh...........:)devil:)hand:D
Which of my posts brought this thread on?:)eh:):D

My average has dropped 2 points over the last couple weeks. Loosing steam here, gotta get the boat in the water this month.:|err:D

Actually, you hit the nail right on the head there!;)

:)hand

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
congrats on gettin r done h.j. :)devil

yall give the boy some slack, i bet he's a boat junky like the rest of us and has noone to bounce ideas and shit off of ;) kudos h.j. for doin most of the work yourself, you get props from me for that :)devil

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
congrats on gettin r done h.j. :)devil

yall give the boy some slack, i bet he's a boat junky like the rest of us and has no one to bounce ideas and shit off of ;) kudos h.j. for doin most of the work yourself, you get props from me for that :)devil
Thanks.:D

But, these two guys get a lot of the credit too. Couldn't have done it without them.:)devil (They're my engine experts);) They're the only other guys I have to bounce ideas off of, so that's why I'm on here (plus I get a little bored sometimes):D. That yellow boat in the shop is a jet too, it's a 21'er.;)

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Hey you got them fiberglass fenders? i hear they float the trailer sometimes, make it hard to launch..

2sav
Yeah, and they're causing me some other problems too!:|err

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
Hey you got them fiberglass fenders? i hear they float the trailer sometimes, make it hard to launch..

2sav
yah a buddy of mine has them on his miller jet, and one busy weekend the trailer floated and tapped another dudes fender and the guy got all bent... it cracked my buddies glass fender and didnt do shit to this other guys but he threw a fit- just watch out for THOSE guys..

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
yah a buddy of mine has them on his miller jet, and one busy weekend the trailer floated and tapped another dudes fender and the guy got all bent... it cracked my buddies glass fender and didnt do shit to this other guys but he threw a fit- just watch out for THOSE guys..
:))THumbsUp

Will do! Thanks for the heads up, I didn't realize they would float that much.

Good thing is the ramp it will be launched on the most is only big enough for one boat.:D And the gate to the ramp has a big ol' lock on it, so it doesn't get a lot of traffic.:D But, I have a key.;)

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Yeah i think those trailers were built for a smaller hull, like the miller.

I have fiberglass to, its a competition trailer with fiberglass fenders. I will try to find a pic

2sav
Yeah, there is a story behind this boat and trailer combo, but I can't remember it. But, I think it involved a boat sinking or something like that.:)st

It's a much nicer trailer, than the ones that I believe the Hawaiians originally came off of. I think the original trailer was a single axle trailer and I'm not sure if it was made from boxed tubing or channel iron.

It just needs to be re-rigged to fit the boat.:)bulb

·
Registered
911 Posts
Okay HJ... here it is again. I admire your passion for your jet boat, but sometimes less typing and more reading is in order.

My Competitive trailer has fiberglass fenders and steps. The trailer has never floated.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Yeah, there is a story behind this boat and trailer combo, but I can't remember it. But, I think it involved a boat sinking or something like that.:)st

It's a much nicer trailer, than the ones that I believe the Hawaiians originally came off of. I think the original trailer was a single axle trailer and I'm not sure if it was made from boxed tubing or channel iron.

It just needs to be re-rigged to fit the boat.:)bulb

Yeah its a nice trailer, are you extending your bunks past the end of the trailer, maybe its the pic but it looks like the boat hangs off the end , and that can cause some hook from what i hear..... main thing is , your gonna get it wet and im jealouse:)devil

2sav:D

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
All i could find for now.

And you should invest in some decals. I got these from Brad @ SoCalJetBoats.Com:)devil

2sav:D
No step???:)eh:)

How do you get into the boat?:D I climb all over mine, those fiberglass fenders are surprisingly strong.

I still have to do some work to the trailer to be able to even get the boat to the water. One of the tires is leaking around the bead, I need to check the wheel bearings and replace the old grease with new grease, I need lights (every single one of them is broken:mad:), and I need to come up with a better front attachment point at some time.

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Okay HJ... here it is again. I admire your passion for your jet boat, but sometimes less typing and more reading is in order.

My Competitive trailer has fiberglass fenders and steps. The trailer has never floated.
I've heard from several Miller owners, with this exact same trailer, and they have all told me that it floats!

Huh, is it boxed tubing as well?:)bulb (Don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I'm sure it doesn't hurt the trailers buoyancy problem)

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Which of my posts brought this thread on?:D

Actually, you hit the nail right on the head there!;)

glad you have a sense of humor about it, i have read every post you have made and i have a minor in psychology that helped me make my observation about you... i also give you credit for your determination and will. hang in there when nthings dont go great.. look forward to seeing your progress and reading your post....:)devil

·
Registered
1,417 Posts

You are right, i said competition, i too have a competitive trailer:D

Hell i was close.....I dont know if it will float, i have not got that far yet, and i have three launch ramps right behind my house......:((((((

2sav

·
Registered
911 Posts
I've heard from several Miller owners, with this exact same trailer, and they have all told me that it floats!

Huh, is it boxed tubing as well?:)bulb (Don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I'm sure it doesn't hurt the trailers buoyancy problem)

Notice I said my COMPETITIVE trailer. Same as 2Sav's I believe. No it isn't a tube frame. Most tube trailers leak at the welds or are not fully welded and benefit from having weep holes. This would also help keep the trailer under water.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts