Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some us us think this is a stupid post but anyway .... Tony what's K5 weigh?
Mine weighs 1575 w an empty fuel tank.

·
just a ski boat with bark
2,811 Posts
I know some us us think this is a stupid post but anyway .... Tony what's K5 weigh?

Wow that makes me feel a little heavy. Are you running aluminum or steel heads?

1890lbs water in the block and about 5 gallons of fuel.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
That's pretty light!!!

Mine's around 1800 w/o driver.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
So you're saying race weight is near 2475 and some change......??
Dude, I weigh 184lbs How fat can I be? Get a boat you gay sunglasses wearing pillow biter!

Sounds like you put some weight on the brown guy.
Coming from the guy who has to wear a size9 1/2 helmet for that School bus for a head!! NICE!!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Hardware, aluminum engine block/heads as well as interior components make a huge difference but the starting layup can also make your starting weight a giant difference. What you use and how you lay it up can effect the outcome substantially. Here's a light layup that is also very strong.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Dude, I weigh 184lbs How fat can I be? Get a boat you gay sunglasses wearing pillow biter!
Hey, whatever you say man. 184....224 It's no big deal....really.
And what's so wrong with wearing gay sunglasses while biting a pillow?

·
Upstanding Member
12,708 Posts
Hardware, aluminum engine block/heads as well as interior components make a huge difference but the starting layup can also make your starting weight a giant difference. What you use and how you lay it up can effect the outcome substantially. Here's a light layup that is also very strong.

Those guys look like pro football players in person. The boat they're lifting probably weighs in around 900lbs and Paul and Buzz are repping it (alternating squats) :)

·
Registered
251 Posts

Light lay up?? The guy on the right looks like he pulled a nut!!:)bulb I dont know what kind of doctor you are but he certainly looks like he needs one!!

·
Just another Wannabe
1,200 Posts
The guy on the right looks like he is giving birth because the rope he is holding is crushing the backside of his fingers against the cap of the hull. (Nowhere to really hold onto the hull. The rope seemed like a good idea.)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts