Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
I've found 3 squirrels, 3 chipmunks, a bird, and a handful of field mice in mine. :D

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Awesome.

I found a live baby skunk in my skimmer once, trying to pop the lid off of it.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
My next door nieghbor has a new pool and I do a little cleaning for him (skimming and stuff) One day the Barracuda matt cleaner wasnt working to well so since it was cold I pulled the thing up to where I could grab it and I noticed what looked like a palm frond sticking out of the bottom, reached under the water surface and pulled some prehistoric lookin lizard out, damn thing was mean looking and about 12-13" long, scared the poop out of me. People tell me its a chukawalla or Mohave gecko??
Since then I remove things quite regularly fro his pool, mice, birds, lizards. NSF

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
I find a lot of bikini tops in mine....Really not a complaint, just an observation...:D
Much better than a skunk, I believe!

·
Registered
893 Posts
found a baby possom

sitting on the weir blade of the skimmer ,didnt see it until I already stuck my hand in the skimmer basket . fricken thing hissed at me never jumped so fast in my whole life .Ugly phuker they are.

also found a customers puppy playing around the maindrain. felt really bad breaking the news

1 - 18 of 18 Posts