Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
that's ok. you've waited so long now that i barely remember what was even on that video. lol
Well, I want to make it cool like those old drag boat videos, and I am having a hard time transfering it from the hard drive in my video camera to 8mm film.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Yer a fag Randall,...just get it up dude!...nobody gives a hoot about the texture of your film making capabilities!:)hand

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
2 vcr's hooked up?
LMAO, so I take it that the Redding videos suck as much today as they did in the early 90's. Lucky Duck used to do some nice ones. The one I bought from Redding was not as good as what a friend shot with his little handy cam that day. And he did use to VCRs!
v-drivevideo is the one doing the nice work these days.

·
Crazy Eights
1,476 Posts
yeah, when us circle guys came out and did the exhibition deal last october, redding hit us all up for a video.

it was a historical moment (first circle race in many years with the NJBA) ...so we all bought one at $45 each....

it was all raw video....very shakey hand held camera footage...some of it just pointing at the ground as they were walking like they left the camera on.

i do believe it was all 1 camera angel if i remember correctly. so 2 vcr's werent even used.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts