Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Which, in turn, means he hates Israel.
Doc, Yet another example of why you have no credibility ^^^^^!!! Didn't you read the story before spewing your rightie bullshit as usual? Because it sure looks like Obama is supporting an Israel friendly and peace seeking faction in Palistine. Isn't that something you would want to see happen?.... Well, maybe not since you religious nuts who have secret Armageddon fantasies don't really want peace in the Mideast. Anyway read below paragraph from your article before accusing Obama of hating Israel:
"White House spokesman Tommy Vietor said the funds were aimed at “ensuring the continued viability of the moderate PA government under the leadership of president Mahmoud Abbas and prime minister Salam Fayyad.”
“The PA has recognised Israel’s right to exist, renounced violence, and accepted previous agreements, including the Roadmap,” he said, referring to the peace plan proposed by the so-called Middle East Quartet — United States, the European Union, Russia and the United Nations"

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Don't worry Doc, all the American Jewish will still vote for him.

Most will but not all. Unfortunately there are plenty Zionist nut-job Jews who are as ignorant as the extremist right winger Christians who support American involvement in the never ending problems in the Mideast.
Remember that billionaire Adlston zionist idiot who personally gave Gingrich about 20 million during the primary? He wanted to own Gingrich if he somehow had become president.
I think it is funny as hell he pissed away 20 million! Even the rightie Republicans had enough brains to reject Adelson's zionist puppet, Gingerich.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Who? Where? Why?

I don't care who, where, or why, 192M sent anywhere but within our shores is total bullshit... When will this, or ANY other administration, learn that there are plenty of places right here in the USA that could put that money to GOOD use for the benefit of American citizens???....... We can't continue to be the ONLY Country in the world that ponies up the bucks in an effort to BUY peace, whether it be in the mid east, or the African nations, or ????? Enough is enough!! We're hopelessly BROKE with many of our age old programs on the brink of disaster.... Even the programs that have taken OUR money for decades are doomed to failure in the near future... I say NO MORE. NO MORE funding to anyone regardless of what their corrupt governments promise to do in the name of peace.... Let them all kill each other, as long as it's not within our borders....
Ray

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Doc, Yet another example of why you have no credibility ^^^^^!!! Didn't you read the story before spewing your rightie bullshit as usual? Because it sure looks like Obama is supporting an Israel friendly and peace seeking faction in Palistine. Isn't that something you would want to see happen?.... Well, maybe not since you religious nuts who have secret Armageddon fantasies don't really want peace in the Mideast. Anyway read below paragraph from your article before accusing Obama of hating Israel:
"White House spokesman Tommy Vietor said the funds were aimed at “ensuring the continued viability of the moderate PA government under the leadership of president Mahmoud Abbas and prime minister Salam Fayyad.”
“The PA has recognised Israel’s right to exist, renounced violence, and accepted previous agreements, including the Roadmap,” he said, referring to the peace plan proposed by the so-called Middle East Quartet — United States, the European Union, Russia and the United Nations"
Another rant that you have no knowledge of other than listening to MSNBC. I think I'll go with the information that I have first hand over your mis-informed writings.
If you really believe Abbas is moderate, you're falling for some bad propaganda. Abbas is just as radical, just under the radar. The PA does not want an Israel. Abbas is getting all kinds of funding and munitions from Iran. This is so much BS propaganda coming from the PA that is staged against Israel. Unfortunately too many news agencies are reporting against Israel. 've seen some of the PA's work. Buses that have been blown up with kids in them ect.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
I don't care who, where, or why, 192M sent anywhere but within our shores is total bullshit... When will this, or ANY other administration, learn that there are plenty of places right here in the USA that could put that money to GOOD use for the benefit of American citizens???....... We can't continue to be the ONLY Country in the world that ponies up the bucks in an effort to BUY peace, whether it be in the mid east, or the African nations, or ????? Enough is enough!! We're hopelessly BROKE with many of our age old programs on the brink of disaster.... Even the programs that have taken OUR money for decades are doomed to failure in the near future... I say NO MORE. NO MORE funding to anyone regardless of what their corrupt governments promise to do in the name of peace.... Let them all kill each other, as long as it's not within our borders....
Ray

You are absolutely 100% correct. Millions of Americans are also of the same belief..... But the two major parties do not give us a choice on this subject! Only the Libertarian Party with Gary Johnson gives us a choce! I hope Gary Johnson convinces Ron Paul to be his VP! Then by God we Americans will finally have a choice to stop this foreign spending and wars costing billions every year! Too bad if the Republicans lose due to a third party as they are in lock-step with the Democrat party foreign spending and wars anyway. Probably worse !

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We believe what we want to believe. Anyone who believes this administration wouldn't like to see Israel wiped off the map is simply kidding themselves.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Ray
I generally agree; Yes, sometimes it pays to invest a little to later save a lot, but it now seems to have gotten out of hand....and look at all the money we give Israel....As for Obama, well, he doesn't wave his hands and sing hossanas to Israel, so he MUST be an Anti-Semite.....I have watched as Israel has shot themselves in the foot a number of times, and we rarely do more than cluck in dismay as they do things that any other country would be labeled genicidal for; It saddens me that the "Cradle of civilization" and the cradle of all three major religions, instead of being neutral ground which is respected by all, is instead the bloodiest ground on the face of the Earth.

As for the Jewsh vote, well you have high number of them that will believe the "Anti-Semite" label and vote Rep-Con, but you have a very high number, mainly represented by Hollywood, that will vote the Demo ticket......a mixed bag.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
We believe what we want to believe. Anyone who believes this administration wouldn't like to see Israel wiped off the map is simply kidding themselves.

Pure nonsense! Jews literally run his administration ......

So according to you all these Obama administration Jews and consultants want their homeland, Israel wiped off the face of the earth ?? Not to mention all the wealthy Jews who donate millions to Obama. Bill Maher just gave the Obama campaign a million bucks!!! ...Your above statement shows that you are losing your mind... :cuckoo:

* David Axelrod
* Jared Bernstein]
* Tim Geithner
* Gary Gensler
* Elena Kagan
* Rahm Emanuel
* Sally Katzen
* Ron Klain
* Eric Lander
*Harold E. Varmus
* Jacob Lew
* James Steinberg
* Ellen Moran
* Peter Orszag
* Penny Pritzker
* Robert Reich
* Dennis Ross
* Robert Rubin
* Daniel B. Shapiro
* Mary Schapiro
* Phil Schiliro
* Lawrence (Larry) Summers
* Mona Sutphen

There are many more besides these but the point is made.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Not NOW...

Z, although Ron Paul has some desirable ideas, NOW is hardly the time to make some sort of useless political statement at the voting booth... Some have said, (a lot actually), that THIS is the most important, decisive election in OUR lifetimes. (and I agree)... If the "right" is split up, obama wins, plain and simple, and THAT outcome WILL be the downfall of America as we know it... Please stop and ask yourself what you hope to accomplish by touting the Johnson, and maybe, Paul ticket??? The possibility, even the most remote possibility, of stealing votes away from the one person that CAN beat obama, is quite possibly the single biggest mistake any American could do.....
Instead, lets push for a place for Johnson, and Paul, and many others, on the NEW administration's cabinet!!! There is more than one way to skin a cat, but only one way to beat obama....
Ray

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Z, although Ron Paul has some desirable ideas, NOW is hardly the time to make some sort of useless political statement at the voting booth... Some have said, (a lot actually), that THIS is the most important, decisive election in OUR lifetimes. (and I agree)... If the "right" is split up, obama wins, plain and simple, and THAT outcome WILL be the downfall of America as we know it... Please stop and ask yourself what you hope to accomplish by touting the Johnson, and maybe, Paul ticket??? The possibility, even the most remote possibility, of stealing votes away from the one person that CAN beat obama, is quite possibly the single biggest mistake any American could do.....
Instead, lets push for a place for Johnson, and Paul, and many others, on the NEW administration's cabinet!!! There is more than one way to skin a cat, but only one way to beat obama....
Ray

Ray, I respectfully understand what you are saying......However, The power brokers in America do not give a rats ass which party wins this election! America is run by one party! let's call it the The Powerful People Party! The PPP party has two minor subdivisons, the R and D teams .....Remember in school the coach would give out blue/red shirts that could be worn reversible so that the kids would know which team they were on? Same kids, different shirt was the only difference. The coach and the principle could give a rats ass which team won!!! Their paychecks are the same no matter which team wins. Well the coach and principle represents the PPP running America.

The PPP does not want a third party entering the picture. They like it just fine the way it is. PPP controls us to rejecting a third party by saying a vote for a third party will mean a vote for the Blue team or Red team which they have conditioned us to fear.....Yet they do not fear but own and control both teams! You get my point I'm sure ....I for one am not playing on the red or blue team anymore. I'm going for the third team. I want a new coach and principle. I want to reject the all controlling PPP which has wrecked this nation for their own benefit. I know it is like pissing into the wind but my vote is all I have to fight this status quo.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Secret Team....

Z, your idea is not new. The "Secret Team" was first exposed to the light of day during the investigation into the JFK assassination... Mark Lane in writing, I believe, "Rush to Judgement" had a chapter that fully explained the people that are truly "in charge" of this country, and the voters have very little to do with who they are.... Is it corporate leaders? Is the Military? Is it assholes like Soros that just want America to dissolve into a 3rd world shithole?? Be sure of one thing Z, if obama gets another term we're DOOMED as the America we all grew to know, and support....
Ray

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Heres the thing that zombie and his progressive dipshits fail to understand. From the birth of this nation millions or men and women have given their lives for something they believed in. Freedom. Not total government control like zombie preaches. He preaches this because he is government. He loves the idea of total government control and laws and people(thugs) that see to it the laws are obeyed. He dream life would have been one of Hilters thugs, and the power it entailed. No government can be too big or too powerful in zombies and his loser friends.

What they fail to realize is that the human nature, and desires (that they do not possess), desire freedom from an oppressive(progressive) government. The very thing that brought on the War of Independence from Englands is still within the average hard working American. And I believe the thought of fighting for that freedom exists.
Think the English soldiers thought fighting for the Kings control of America was worth fighting for. Think the progressive weaklings think feel the same way?

It makes no difference how the freedoms are threatened. War or within, there are those that are willing to fight and die to maintain the freedoms.

Those lazy ass thiefs need to consider that every time they vote for a socilaist bastard, or endorse another controlling law like Obamacare. There will come a time when enough will be enough.

This country went to war with itself once before. Its foolish to think it can't again. Look around the world at the internal violence in some countries. Think America is somehow immune. Guess again. Human nature is what it is.

I pity the poor progressive bastards if it ever comes down to that.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Rather than compromise, let's break up the union; Great idea- NO COMPROMISE!!! The WHOLE country must live by the extreme right vision, and anyone who doesn't agree, GTFO! YOU will live our way or die!

Hard to imagine that the Reagan revolution that fixed the self-esteem of this country has now led to people wanting to destroy it because they refuse to compromise on anything- even something as simple as extending the debt ceiling. Reagan would be awful sad to see the extremists that have taken over his party......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts