Performance Boats Forum banner

Head Count Needed for GN7 Celebration of Life

12K views 71 replies 35 participants last post by  Sleeper CP 
#1 ·
I'll post a thread here, RDP. HB, V-drives and Ron Hill's site.

Please post up with the total number of folks in your party and do so at one site only.

Afternoon of Jannuary 31st, 2015 at

8812 Nogal Ave
Whittier, CA 90606

CampbellCarl - 2

#9 ·
Hey George Hamilton of boats...I think you will see me...and LOLYFE and Patrick R at this wingding for Bob..If I run into any "willing women"...I might drag them along..

You might wanna put on here what you would like us to bring...in my case I will not be able to bring much more than a habit, because I'm flying...I hope you understand...:yes:

#17 · (Edited)
Carl I will be their and bringing most of the GN'S guys with me ted

Now how many is MOST? 6? 16? 40?

When planning a wingding like this, it's important to know the numbers....you know, like how many laps in a GN final? It's important...

Carl

#21 ·
I see we are getting a few out-of-towners on the list...

FYI local hotels,

the closest is the Lambert Inn - $70.00 less than a mile away

next closest is the Vagabond Inn - $80.00 about 2 miles

a step up is the Uptown Radisson again about 2 miles and $129.00

#27 ·

LMAO
........Would love to have a Video of that!!

#33 ·
Gn27 Gn369

Carl, We can bring the boats and lite them off in Bob' honor! PM me your phone# and I will have Gary and Heath get ahold of you to work out the details. Thanks for putting this on, Bob was one in a million!
Always looked forward to racing Bob and Bill. Great racers and champions!
Thanks, Tim Garland.

#35 ·
Carl, We can bring the boats and lite them off in Bob' honor! PM me your phone# and I will have Gary and Heath get ahold of you to work out the details. Thanks for putting this on, Bob was one in a million!
Always looked forward to racing Bob and Bill. Great racers and champions!
Thanks, Tim Garland.

PM sent...

#38 ·
BGJ aka the GN termite wrangler aka King Plumberman advises the Celebration Committee that he has a taco truck/dude/dudette under contract.

I better invite Pink Taco or Rexone to record on film if you're gonna open your pocketbook.....hasn't happened in my lifetime so I want to see it on the interweb.

:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.