Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a set of thru-transom headers for my bbf, on the drivers side they will not go on because they hit the top of the valve cover. this happen to anyone else? any ideas on how to fix this? thanks

· Registered
3,990 Posts
just playin'..but i'm sure some people will have an answer for you shortly on here..sleeper cp for one i know runs a bbf with tt headers.
He I think is using Ford Motorsport valve covers! If you have Alu. fab. valve covers you might have to change them!

· Registered
1,181 Posts
i just got a set of thru-transom headers for my bbf, on the drivers side they will not go on because they hit the top of the valve cover. this happen to anyone else? any ideas on how to fix this? thanks
u might try makeing/buying a header flange (like the 1's they use to make OT headers) or spacers to space the header away from the cover...Kyle on the boards might be able to whip u up some...just my .02 cents

FastRat

· Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,938 Posts
When I had my lightning headers made, I had them angled as far out as possible. They are still close.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.