Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
The lake isn't that big to run WOT for a long period of time. Hell we never go over 30 as cops and jet ski's are all over. I'm sure your motor will adjust and run just fine. maybe go down a prop size if you have it. You also know there is a SIZE limit on boats. I don't know what it is sorry

I'm leaving tonight.. We(Father-in-laws) have a boat slipped at the marina. 24' chapperell cabin cruiser. Blue and white. We'll be hanging by China island / damn..

BTW. If you dont have the lake sticker make sure you get one. cops cruise around with binoculars and check the rear of your boat for the sticker

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know, I didn't plan on running WOT at all, the speed limit is 35 anyways. I just wanted to be set up right. Max length is 26' so i'm just under. I already got a slip for the weekend and I figured the marina would have the stickers.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not yet, I went out there yesterday to finish up some stereo stuff and install the new shifter. It's looking good, he said it will all be done tomorrow at about noon, I'll probably just end up picking it up on the way out of town. When I come home Sunday I'll come by if it's not too late.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.