Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Is it Summer Yet?!
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To sweat my ass off and test out the new Sanger I picked up.

Its the weekend of "Family Reunion- Should be crazy.
:)grn:)grn:)grn:)grn

Attachments

·
Is it Summer Yet?!
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, for sure. I went to clearlake this weekend and checked out the ramps at Redbud. The trailers were nasty, and that greet scum is just too damn nasty! I heard its better to launch at Lakeport?

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
:)devil nice pick-up looks to be in good condition,drag that foker to the delta put some miles on it:D

·
Registered
576 Posts
Yeah, for sure. I went to clearlake this weekend and checked out the ramps at Redbud. The trailers were nasty, and that greet scum is just too damn nasty! I heard its better to launch at Lakeport?

Lol. Lakeport is much better. Just got to fight the weeds on the shore, but once you get past that, the water is great. Was a couple miles off Lakeport yesterday.

norcal73

·
Is it Summer Yet?!
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I got about an hour running before my Fuel Pump Crapped out (Used Electric from a buddy)
So I drove an hour each way to spend 60 bucks on a facet electric pump. Got back and then I must have sucked uip some debris cuz I overheated and the engine jumped time.
I got a new timing chain and will install it tomorrow.

We just used my buddies dinghy and towed my boat out at night and had our "cocktail cruise" with the lighhts on and music bumping.

I hope to be at lake sonoma by this weekend and I am totally down for the Delta, (never done it)
How far from Rancho Cordova is it? (I know a chick there,lol)

·
Is it Summer Yet?!
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Turned out that I broke My Shear-Pin in the Mallory Dist.
AFTER I ripped off the harmonic balancer, Timing cover, and valve covers, lol!

I wanted to update with a couple pics:
before:

after:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts