Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one need any thing, want to go with me?
Will be leaving the Indio area about 7am...

Hate driving by myself.

Johnny

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
You'll have a great time there! That place is awesome!

On a side note, everybody's running out of ammo. I was in Wal-Mart this afternoon and their shelves were almost empty and the gal said their national warehouses were all but empty trying to keep up.

Suppose somebody understands our future?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Need 7.62x39 and 54rs.
They said they have them.
might pick up a few other items, ya-know!!

Yea, will stop at Quartsite and see what is for sale FTF.
Got to love AZ.............

Johnny

·
Registered
194 Posts
I buy most if not all my gun and ammo supplies at J&G, pick up a new Shotgun News J&G have 3-4 page full page ads in it.

Just left Palm Desert i spend at least 2 weekends a month at Marrott in P.D

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Why?

everybody's running out of ammo. I was in Wal-Mart this afternoon and their shelves were almost empty and the gal said their national warehouses were all but empty trying to keep up.
Went to my brothers place (11 acres out side of woodland) last Sunday to blast a few rounds with my kid (23) and a good friend of his. I usually buy the 100ct 40 S+W Winchester from Walmart for 25 bucks a box,good price.None to be found but,they actually had the 250ct Remingtons,$65 plus tax,about the same. As I was heading to my local (Vacaville) Walmart Sunday morning,my kids friend called me to tell me that his local (Napa) Walmart was out of his 45 cal. They happened to have the 250 rds (80 bucks worth) that he wanted at our local store. Hope this isn't gonna be an ongoing issue!
On a side note,It's so nice to be able to shot LEGALLY shoot out doors with out the indoor range restrictions (over 500 rounds between my gun,the kids friend and my brother,without any constraints).:D

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went today (yea, by myself)
Picked up everything that I wanted.
The place was packed and they still had lots of goodies.

Johnny

1 - 8 of 8 Posts