Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not trying to start or spread any rumors, but is anybody building any new boats. In my business I drive past a few builders, shockwave-lavey craft-caliber one-ultra. I don't see anyone building anything, I mean at 4:30 this afternoon Lavey Craft was locked up as tight as a drum. I can't help but think who will be the next one to throw in the towel.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I'm not trying to start or spread any rumors, but is anybody building any new boats. In my business I drive past a few builders, shockwave-lavey craft-caliber one-ultra. I don't see anyone building anything, I mean at 4:30 this afternoon Lavey Craft was locked up as tight as a drum. I can't help but think who will be the next one to throw in the towl.

Lavey either just finished or is finishing up a party prowler and the shop is full of repair & interior work.

No one is having a great year.

Uncle Dave

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
They're all going out of business.

Ok, maybe just some of them.

Well maybe none of them.

Unless some of them do.

Or maybe they'll all pull through.

Or maybe not.

This thread sucks..............:))ThumbsDwn

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
I'm not trying to start or spread any rumors, but is anybody building any new boats. In my business I drive past a few builders, shockwave-lavey craft-caliber one-ultra. I don't see anyone building anything, I mean at 4:30 this afternoon Lavey Craft was locked up as tight as a drum. I can't help but think who will be the next one to throw in the towel.
and I get told that I start all the shit... bull crap...

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
its obvious where this guy works off of...maple?

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
unless by change he meant no more boating:)sphss

·
Willow Valley / Palmdale
562 Posts
There are two Cheetah boats now!!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
One possible problem is that this is the time of the year when the boats should be rolling off the builders floors, the start of summer and all, but if they haven't started building them by now, I cant imagine it could get much busier for them in the summer months, and then the real slow time starts for them. It all sucks, how much stimulus money or bail out the boat guys can get?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cheetah's doing OK

Bob delivered a Wildcat last week, has another wildcat on boat trader just sold (red silver one almost finshed) and he is now laying up a Stiletto, not 10 a month, but better than nothing!:)hand I'm looking for that corner too!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts