1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
1) Bodean's Hammer vs. Jimsplace
2) Piston in the Wind vs. Trigger
3) ?
4)instigator vs. trigger
Damn Brian, your going to be a busy fellow at this deal. That's what you get for having a badass v-drive, all the jet boys want to take a shot at you.lol

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
4)instigator vs. trigger
Damn Brian, your going to be a busy fellow at this deal. That's what you get for having a badass v-drive, all the jet boys want to take a shot at you.lol
ill call out myself that way I have a 50/50 chance of winning........

1) Bodean's Hammer vs. Jimsplace
2) Piston in the Wind vs. Trigger
3) instigator vs. Trigger
4) Blu by u vs. Blu by u
5) next?

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
4)instigator vs. trigger
That's why v-drives are so cool, people will do anything to be associated with them. Particularly the jet boat guys.
Who can blame them though.:angry:

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
Wild Hair Vs All the winners. :D

Sense there are no eliminations,:idea: I can loose all weekend and still get to play. Sounds like fun.

Maybe I can finally drink a beer with all the V drive flunkies that give me hell all year.:buddies: Looking forward to getting this summer kicked off the right way And getting some faces matched to screen names.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
We gna place a bouy at 800 as well? 660 From idle isnt very far, remember the njba guys have the 125' prior to 660 lol

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
I can dam sure dig the name of this gig!! Sounds like it will be a great deal! Great Idea !! One thing to think about... Whiskey has the water rights to Purcell and they have always been more than friendly even the popo. Just fyi if there's any issues there with the popo getting onboard there...

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We gna place a bouy at 800 as well? 660 From idle isnt very far, remember the njba guys have the 125' prior to 660 lol
We'll leave plenty of staging area from the holding rope before the track starts. Actually, if the area provides it I think it would be cool to have the holding rope be the same place everyone parks their boats?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And what the hell is all this nonsense calling me out?:notsure: Outrunning the slow flat means nothing but getting beat by the slow flat, now that's an ego beating only a jetter is used to.:)hammers

1 - 20 of 166 Posts