Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What day will we first hit 100 degrees this year?

I am guessing about
April 22nd......

Closest one to the date wins what?

Just wins I guess.:D

I am glad to see spring weather but not looking forward to the outdoor work again this year at all. On the other hand...I hope I DO have work this summer. Anyone else looking forward to the oven door opening?

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
I say April 15th

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Hell is relative when speaking of heat in Arizona. I've lived here my entire (very long) life and I can remember building the very first Valley National Bank building in Havasu back in the 60s. We had a hod carrier who was a bit crass, OK, he was very crusty old guy and when we left Phoenix to build that bank our first day there was around 120 degrees and he made a classic statement, I'll never forget:

"If hell is any hotter than this damn place, I'm changing my ways!"

·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dp85tona April 8

396 April 15

Nodigg April 22

Jordan May 4

cave May 11

·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its been 104 and 109 in the shade in Queen Creek. I was working on the boat both days
WHOA! this year? Queen Creek Australia??

·
Re - Member?
768 Posts
Its legit!!

has to be no way its hit that already i guarantee it the temp gauge had to be off

I've double checked it w/ other neighbors consistently w/ the high and low temps. PHX, AZ will continually report the highs slightly lower due to the Chamber of Commerce to try to keep the winter visitors from Canada and Minnesota here longer.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Got Dam its hot outside. Freakin has to be in the hundies but the guage says 97°Oh yea the gauge is in the shade.

·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Uh-OH! When did it happend?

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
april 19th in yuma hit 101 and then the 20th it hit 105, yesterday it hit 104 and today so far its 91 at 10:48 am supposed to get close but not quite 100

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
It was 101 here somewhere around my guess. What do I win????? :)

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Well its official, Officially hot that is. My back is scorched. Lobster red. rojo, Colorado, Burnt... Thank goodness. :)devil My bloods to thin for that cold stuff. Bring on the 100+ °

Plus with heat comes bikinis:)devil:)devil:)devil Oh yea, blessed be the sun:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts