Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BOOMER SOONER
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a job interview with the highway patroll to day :)devil :)devil :)devil .. not to be a cop but a truck inspecter at the scales..

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
i got a job interview with the highway patroll to day :)devil :)devil :)devil .. not to be a cop but a truck inspecter at the scales..
thats cool...i have a truck scale close to my house and wonder if those inspectors made descent $$$ doenst look like to labor intense!! good luck:)hand

·
BOOMER SOONER
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats, I guess I better get you my hummer for a tranny service soon!!:D

yeah just give me a call when ever your ready.. the guy who interveiwed me said i was one of the best interviews he has had in a long time :D :D. wont find out till next week if im moving or not. sure looks cold in truckee

the inspecters start out at 3200 a month the after 6 months they bump up to 3800 and after a year they bump up to 4200.. but all depneds on how well you do your job

·
Registered
981 Posts

so your gonna be the asshole givin me tickets now lol ;)

·
BOOMER SOONER
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahaha .... better do your pre-trips befor you hit the road... havent got the job yet should find out this week

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
i just seen this thread, good luck to ya. and you better pack your long johns. next to fargo,n.d. truckee, c.a. has to be the coldest place on earth. i am so glad i dont drive a truck in cali anymore:D

·
BOOMER SOONER
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well looks like i dont need to be packing anything .. got my letter in the mail today , they picked someone else. looks like im stuck in this shit hole town for a little bit longer :mad:

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Hey, it's not the town that's the shit hole, it's the idiots that are elected to run it. Let's make a difference and find people who care more about the city, county, state, than just the power they gain once in office. Now, get back on that boat so it'll be ready come spring/summer. :D

·
BOOMER SOONER
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks greg. the boat is ready now been ready for a while now:D:D i just need to get my tow vehicle ready

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
it's not the town that's the shit hole, it's the idiots that are elected to run it. Let's make a difference and find people who care more about the city, county, state, than just the power they gain once in office.
Amen!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts