Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few years have past but some may remember my screen name. I was a semi regular at the hot boat forum. I whent there a week of so ago and nothing but the sound of crickets. I still have my same two boats ,my first an 18' kona with a bbc and dominator with all the goodies. It will click off a solid 75 mph fully loaded Havent gps it on the jug yet. And my second is a Hondo flat with a blowen 427 BBC. I have had it for five maybe six years now and I dont get much seat time in it so I dont feel secure enough to run it out . I have patisipated in a few of the putta creek runs but rumor has it that is closed, Been to CFW ,loved it , is that place still on? been to the delta I think it was called wind mill park it was just off hiway 12, never going back, took 3 hours to put in and the ramp was absolute bull shit.I live in the Fresno area so not sure if that is nor cal or so cal Thank you all ,Keep the wet side down.- Flat screwd...-

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Don't worry about the other site this place is the place to be.:D
This guy :D. What bud ey! When you gonna swing by and see the boat, hell you probably drive by my house veryday on the way home from work, ellsworth and riggs. :)hand

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Welcome back to the new board! CFW is still open, just very, very low. New Years is the next big deal they have there. Bonfire new years eve and racing all day with a huge potluck if weather permits. Not sure about Puta Creek but I believe its still open...... You will probably get more responses and more people close to home if you post in V-drives.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
This guy :D. What bud ey! When you gonna swing by and see the boat, hell you probably drive by my house veryday on the way home from work, ellsworth and riggs. :)hand
It's not on the way home but close. I'd like to see it PM me your #:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts