Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Barry
I live in the middle of nowhere about 100 miles east of Havasu
I just signed up today and am looking forward it !!
I just picked up a 1980 Beachcomber with a 383 stroker and berkley jet.
It need new carpet and the seats put back if I can ever figure out how they mount :)hammers
so hopefully on a couple of weeks, its off to the river !! :)devil

Attachments

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Welcome Aboard Barry!

Welcome aboard Barry. You will soon this to be an excellent resource for information about boating as well as a great forum to discuss everything else. Good looking boat, by the way.

Keep a set of waders handy for the occassional load of bs that will most surely fly from time to time. Never take things personally and you'll be just fine here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard Barry. You will soon this to be an excellent resource for information about boating as well as a great forum to discuss everything else. Good looking boat, by the way.

Keep a set of waders handy for the occassional load of bs that will most surely fly from time to time. Never take things personally and you'll be just fine here.
Thanks for the welcome !!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome aboard Barry:)hand. My first boat was a beachcomber!! I had a lot of good times in that thing. Its pretty much indestructible as far as boats go.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Welcome aboard Barry:)hand. My first boat was a beachcomber!! I had a lot of good times in that thing. Its pretty much indestructible as far as boats go.
I like the colors...welcome aboard. You aint kiddin about the middle of no where part. I have been to tonapah.:)sphss
edit: or maybe I haven't...swear that was tonepah nv.

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
Welcome!!!

Hey Barry great boat!! Love the paint job. Tons of great info & people floating around here. Sometimes gets a lil choppy but if I can hang the you prolly can too!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts