Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
19,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we diid it.........we live on one of the most beautiful lakes in northern south carolina...lake keowee u can see down 30 feet n the water..take the golf cart down to r cove with a dock....bought back my blown stevens hydro i built....its n the garage...got paddle boards kyaks pontoon......weather been in 80s all month now 65*....its so quiet....will post pics ..asap..this week........hope all is well with all of you.............TEAM MOUZER......

·
Just Me
4,061 Posts
Good to hear you found a great place to retire and relax. Enjoy you and the wife earned it

·
Steady Rollin
1,117 Posts
thats awesome man. Glad to hear you guys are all setup and doing well.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
Right on Mike, I get down that way a couple times a year, I will keep you in mind and congrads.

·
Old Timer
1,139 Posts
Mike, I am so jealous. I hope you swell up. (stay relaxed and eat a lot). How is your beautiful wife? Where is the Riviera highbred. Tom now wants to buy it. Go figure. Pics, we need pics. I am ready to move. We had another earthquake. Do they have hurricanes there? Would I have to have a Southern accent so they wouldn't hate me? So cool. Good for you.

Reactions: poncho

·
Registered
19,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mike, I am so jealous. I hope you swell up. (stay relaxed and eat a lot). How is your beautiful wife? Where is the Riviera highbred. Tom now wants to buy it. Go figure. Pics, we need pics. I am ready to move. We had another earthquake. Do they have hurricanes there? Would I have to have a Southern accent so they wouldn't hate me? So cool. Good for you.
if anybody is n the area call me stop by.......i will b useing my boat on greenwood also its a hr 15 min away......the rivi is at stus getting rigged by tom for new owner.........pics r coming gotta find unpack camera or phone cord to computer.....no hurricanes 4 seasons here gorgous weather..water is awsome r cove is huge.... still unpacking..

·
Registered
19,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if anybody is n the area call me stop by.......i will b useing my boat on greenwood also its a hr 15 min away......the rivi is at stus getting rigged by tom for new owner.........pics r coming gotta find unpack camera or phone cord to computer.....no hurricanes 4 seasons here gorgous weather..water is awsome r cove is huge.... still unpacking..
teaser.............
1600894372322.png

·
Steady Rollin
1,117 Posts
I actually was checking properties out there online after you mentioned the lake, it sure looks nice out there! I'd love to end up in the hills in TN / GA, but maybe this might be a nice middle ground getting some lake action in the mix.

·
Registered
19,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my house.........golf cart down to cove and dock.....

Attachments

·
Registered
19,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DSCN2278.JPG

·
Registered
19,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DSCN2280.JPG

·