Registered
19,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
DSCN2285.JPG

·
Registered
19,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I actually was checking properties out there online after you mentioned the lake, it sure looks nice out there! I'd love to end up in the hills in TN / GA, but maybe this might be a nice middle ground getting some lake action in the mix.
1 acre 2800 ft $337k
DSCN2276.JPG

Reactions: sintax

·
Registered
19,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
as bad as i wanted to finish a circle boat im happy to gotten my hydro back from arkansas

·
Registered
19,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
thats certainly an upgrade from the Corona pad!! I love it man
that ol1987 1410 square ft corona pad got us 455k.......yep this house is twice the size
and newer and 2006 custom build....where only hr or so from georga boarder... look at lake hartwell one side of lake is carolina and the other georga line,,,,,,,

·
525 Posts
WOW Mike, after all these years you've made your dream come true. This news is so awesome to see and hear. Everything looks so fantastic, nice location, environment, most of all beautiful lakes and no population pollution. Your vote will actually mean something verses where you left. Take care, Steve

·
Registered
19,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
WOW Mike, after all these years you've made your dream come true. This news is so awesome to see and hear. Everything looks so fantastic, nice location, environment, most of all beautiful lakes and no population pollution. Your vote will actually mean something verses where you left. Take care, Steve
steve my good buddy how r u........everything is going good......no boats like mine here lol....so quiet here today was 68* and raining so so green....gonna go kyaking tomorrow or paddle boards....lake is empty

·
Registered
19,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
ahhh my buddy jerry u must miss busting my balls all the time LOL i do miss you guys elsinore long beach ect.....covid got everybody home bound this summer.........

·
Registered
19,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
just noticed almost 20k post,,,,,,,,what happen to the good ol days.......on here......so sad always looked forward to getting on here every eve after work.........

·
Steady Rollin
1,120 Posts
just noticed almost 20k post,,,,,,,,what happen to the good ol days.......on here......so sad always looked forward to getting on here every eve after work.........
no kidding man.

theres just not place people shoot the shit anymore. I seem to be the only person who posts in the RDP v-drive section with a somewhat regularly

I hear people also chat on facebook, but i dont do that shit.

·
Just Me
4,061 Posts
The sad part is most of us still check in and just don't take the time to post like we used to. I've discovered that my wife isn't as big a fan of boating as she pretended to be at first. But, I have my boats still and do get to work on them and get them out once in a great while.

·
Distinguished Member
5,779 Posts
So happy for you Mike! Keep posting and maybe when I retire, we'll get out that way to meet in person after all these years... Take care!

·
Registered
19,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
So happy for you Mike! Keep posting and maybe when I retire, we'll get out that way to meet in person after all these years... Take care!
glenn my wife has no boating desire either she has put up with it for 34 yrs lol ....

david ....it is quite nice and cool and water is clean.................your welcome anytime.....but i grew on colorado river we had a mobile in parker with a dock......i would love to be on the water there but the weekend and holiday crowds ruined it for me about 20 yrs ago......no crowds here ...

·
Registered
19,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
no kidding man.

theres just not place people shoot the shit anymore. I seem to be the only person who posts in the RDP v-drive section with a somewhat regularly

I hear people also chat on facebook, but i dont do that shit.
i refuse to do facebook...............2 many sites for v drive stuff rather have 1 site like this......freakin shame everything has to be ruined..............

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
That's awesome Mike. Congrats.

I thought you sold Godspeed?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
That's awesome Mike. Congrats.

I thought you sold Godspeed?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
roger i did for my daughters wedding....i missed it since i built it from a raggitty old hull on a trailer
DSCN2286.JPG
...bought it back 3 weeks ago it was n arkansas....lol

21 - 40 of 54 Posts