Performance Boats Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
19,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Show us a pic of you sitting in your boat with a fishing pole on that beautiful lake.

paul
will do paul................hows everything

·
Village Idiot
3,493 Posts
Life is good. The kids are happy and healthy. Sure, we wish we had more available funds and two extra days a week, but don’t we all? Lol. Glad to see your plan for the good life has come together. Enjoy it my friend.

paul

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome to the Carolina mountains. That's our favorite lake. Clear and warm most of the year. Only an hour and a half from Asheville and your governor isn't crazy.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
thanks eddie..............never ever thought i would live on the east coats.......fall weather has been awsome.....70* and sunny today..............

Reactions: sintax

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm an Asheville native but have spent time in southern California in my youth. Ecclesiastes talks about meaningless chasing of the wind. We call it hang gliding. Love Torrey Pines. My Dad had some of the first jet boats in the area when I was growing up.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Mikie!! Great news you shared! Still finding it difficult to connect on here! Got my blower on the old Shark and hope to do some Vintage KRR laps this summer! Was so glad to see a familiar soul on here! My Daughter lives in SC too so may get there after this covid subsides!! Happy HHHalllowwweeenie

·
Village Idiot
3,493 Posts
Could you imagine, a Jerk and a Mouzer as next door neighbors? Heaven help us. 😂 Actually that would be pretty cool.

Paul

·
Registered
19,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
shoot ya we would have a blast............took the hydro out to keowee marina 1 mile from my cove to make a couple passes ....gotta gathering of people at the ramp from the tiki hut resteraunt...it was a blat except i shoulda known to check the iimpellor for the water pump after 4 yrs she got hot fast.....checked need a new impellor.....but still had a blast..taken her out again every friday eve after 5 when the water is glassy.......people here say never seen anything like it......

·
Village Idiot
3,493 Posts
Very cool Mike. You can become the inspiration for others out there to join the v-drive ranks.

Paul

·
Registered
19,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
i gotta get over to lake greenwood and meet the gang of v drivers over there soon.....looks like where gonna buy a lakefront lot on greenwood asap...she wants to build a small 1500 squ ft home on it,,,,,,,maybe rent this big house out....

·
Registered
19,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
'' GO TEAM MOUZER'' WOOOHOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
19,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I actually was checking properties out there online after you mentioned the lake, it sure looks nice out there! I'd love to end up in the hills in TN / GA, but maybe this might be a nice middle ground getting some lake action in the mix.
check out lake hartwell itd on the georga border,,lake is huge i can be on hartwell in less then 10 min

·
Registered
78 Posts
If you want lake action and mountains check out Lake Chatuge on the Ga NC border. Better fishing!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts