Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dirtydrew is picking up his new boat today. Try to think back when you got your first V-drive. I think I'm as excited as he is. He needs two 7/16 turnbuckles ( 3/8 ) pin, also he needs three eye levers 1" long. Thanks guys. You can contact me or Drew

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Bill,

I have a set of eye levers, they are 1.750" From base to C.L. of eye.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I take back all the nasty, rude, crud, insulting things I've ever said about you. How many and how much $$$$. Have I told you what a good water skiier you are. (suck up)

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I forgot to mention you're the best flat bottom driver I've ever seen. ( that should do it )

It's a good dam thing I wore my rubber boots today......it's getting deep around here!:)hand

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
No levers for you.

Mocking me.

Has anyone brought up the fact that the boat had a bigger stumble than Elmer f-ing Fud.

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Oh this is good Tony Morg..now your bustin the Preachers balls about his equipment. You should feel like the Maytag repairman next fathers day. I hope you like drivin that slow tournament boat of yours around...pathetic.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I can't take the boat... I was supposed to be able to keep it at my brother's, but, unfortunately the situation changed and since I live in an apartment I have no place to keep it...

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Oh this is good Tony Morg..now your bustin the Preachers balls about his equipment. You should feel like the Maytag repairman next fathers day. I hope you like drivin that slow tournament boat of yours around...pathetic.
Jeez, you are right there cheif. I should have learned from you talking smack about everyone's junk @ CFW to not go down that road.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I can't take the boat... I was supposed to be able to keep it at my brother's, but, unfortunately the situation changed and since I live in an apartment I have no place to keep it...
that sucks

·
6,576 Posts
Jeez, you are right there cheif. I should have learned from you talking smack about everyone's junk @ CFW to not go down that road.

Thanks for the help.
There were only three times I mouthed the junk at CFW...OK maybe four..

the first was Tony driving the Fools Paradise boat...pathetic passes..slow. Then there was the Pickney boys...both very slow...And then there was this guy..OB Eddie..exceptionaly slow.

last but not least was you chiefy..so if that's what your talkin about...Guilty.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Dirty, that REALLY SUCKS! Ever thought of Storage? If not take a big step back cause the fur is gonna fly when these animals start fighting over that sweet deal!

·
Just Here
815 Posts
DD

Just some friendly advise.That's why we have friends,to take advantage of.Hope it works out.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To bad it didn't work out for Drew. I hope he doesn't lose his interest in hot boats. Thanks guys for the offers on parts. Guys i don't even know offerd. Way cool. And then we have Morg, he is the first to always offer parts, help, or advise. And all bull shit aside he really can shoe a flat, ss, or K boat.

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Turnbuckles (I have some!)

Help a brotha out
Dirtydrew is picking up his new boat today. Try to think back when you got your first V-drive. I think I'm as excited as he is. He needs two 7/16 turnbuckles ( 3/8 ) pin, also he needs three eye levers 1" long. Thanks guys. You can contact me or Drew
Hey Bill or Drew,
Back to the original request....I have two S/S 7/16" turnbuckles that use the standard 3/8" pins. They are 12 3/8" in their shortest position w/the full thread travel if needed longer. Give me an address (post or PM me) and I'll send 'em out for free. Like you said, we gotta help the new young guys who want to get into these v-drives! Dave

·
6,576 Posts
To bad it didn't work out for Drew. I hope he doesn't lose his interest in hot boats. Thanks guys for the offers on parts. Guys i don't even know offerd. Way cool. And then we have Morg, he is the first to always offer parts, help, or advise. And all bull shit aside he really can shoe a flat, ss, or K boat.

OK Preach...if you say he can drive..I'm all good wit dat..

Sorry Morg..you have my sincere apology..:):):)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts