Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Vegas in Havasu this weekend and willing to help a brother out. I am trying to buy a little stand up jet ski for my son thats on craigs list for $300 bucks. Anyone that can pick it up for me and bring it back would be a great help.Or if you live in Havasu and can grab it for me I can send you the cash. I can paypal it to you or transfer it online. I just cant make it down this weekend otherwise I would grab it. Thanks :)hand

I would just paypal the guy the money and have him hold it but I figure I trust 99% of the people on this site, but I don't know this guy. I will pm you his number if you can help me out!! :)

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Anyone from Vegas in Havasu this weekend and willing to help a brother out. I am trying to buy a little stand up jet ski for my son thats on craigs list for $300 bucks. Anyone that can pick it up for me and bring it back would be a great help.Or if you live in Havasu and can grab it for me I can send you the cash. I can paypal it to you or transfer it online. I just cant make it down this weekend otherwise I would grab it. Thanks :)hand

I would just paypal the guy the money and have him hold it but I figure I trust 99% of the people on this site, but I don't know this guy. I will pm you his number if you can help me out!! :)
damn... too late...

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paging PapaG he will do it for a breakfast burrito :)hand
Did I mention I will buy breakfast burritos for who ever helps me out:D

Or a case of corona :)devil

·
Registered
746 Posts

send me the info Ill be back home on monday I can grab it and take it to my house either you can pick it up or next time to vegas ill drop off.

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
send me the info Ill be back home on monday I can grab it and take it to my house either you can pick it up or next time to vegas ill drop off.
When I saw you post this I thought for a second it was your ski, the guys name is Kenny.:D

I'll send you the info. :)hand
Thanks, I may still end up going down sat afternoon after my meeting. I'll let you know, Thanks !:)devil

·
Registered
2,545 Posts

I'm at Moabi and I might be going to Havi tomorrow to pick up a washer and dryer...If I go I can give you a call and pick the ski up for you as long as it has a trailer and take it back up to boulder with me.

PM me your number and I will know by 10am if we are going to be going to havi to pick up the washer and dryer or not...

And NO burrito needed...:D

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok guy's thanks for the offers to help out, but it looks like I will be forced to drive to Havasu:D
Oh it horrible! :|err

But seriously thanks for the offers, beers are on me next trip down!!!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts