Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hope this doesn't get moved, but most of you have heard about Troy passing. His mom is not doing well financially as she lost her job. She would like to know if anyone would be interested in buying Troy's 1997 CR500 motorcycle. It probably only has 20hrs on it and looks brand new. please contact Tom if you are interested. PM me and I will give you his number if you need it. thanks The asking price for the bike is $2500 or best offer

·
Registered
854 Posts
I hope this doesn't get moved, but most of you have heard about Troy passing. His mom is not doing well financially as she lost her job. She would like to know if anyone would be interested in buying Troy's 1997 CR500 motorcycle. It probably only has 20hrs on it and looks brand new. please contact Tom if you are interested. PM me and I will give you his number if you need it. He is asking $2500 for it. thanks
Todd...Why don't we put together a paypal and ask people to help?? I know the Eastsiders will pull together any and ever last spare penny to help.

I'll pass on the information on the bike to a few others.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Keith we are going to try and put something like that together for her and present it to her when we do Troy's send off at the lake. As soon as it is put together we will post how to donate for her. thanks for the support.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Yes Keith we are going to try and put something like that together for her and present it to her when we do Troy's send off at the lake. As soon as it is put together we will post how to donate for her. thanks for the support.
Cool! Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts