Registered
4,218 Posts
If your motor wasn't so dam big we could find you one!:D
And whats wrong with Ken's scoop anyways? I liked it.:)devil

·
AARP Member
732 Posts
Hood scoop.

I would like a new scoop NO BIG BOX just scoop (kinda like Kens but better)
(sorry ken) Any Ideas?????

Look through Jeg's and Summit or other automotive catalogs for a hood scoop you like. It is fairly easy to adapt them to your engine cover. If you need help, let me know. Al

·
AARP Member
732 Posts
Are you talking to me?

Hey Rob.
Not sure who you are looking at.
Finding the one that you like is the hard part. Modifying it to fit is easy. It is much easier to cut it down, so get the long one. Make sure it is fiberglass and not plastic. We can build one from scratch but it is labor intence. Cheaper to buy and modify.
If I do it, I need a couple of hours to take the measurements and make a plan that you agree with. Give me a few days to make the scoop. Maybe a half a day to fit it to the engine cover. Then take it off to be painted to match your boat. You could do the final installation. Al

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
I would like a new scoop NO BIG BOX just scoop (kinda like Kens but better)
(sorry ken) Any Ideas?????

And if you want to be really Kool, you need a hatch cover like Ken's also:D. Get rid of that monstrosity you call a cover. ;).
Now a scoop like that Ken guy and a hatch cover like his, you'd be pimpin. I know it looks Kool from the back, but when the boat is parked you can also see the front,lol:)devil

1 - 20 of 24 Posts