Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Already miss the 310/562
13,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone help identify this hull? I have the owners # and havent called him yet to see what the heck it is... Seems to be some sort of tunnel hull AND has either a early Ford "Y" block OR some other flavor of power that has valve covers which are secured in place by two screws right through the top of the valve covers...

Top secret location in Souther California...

· Registered
3,239 Posts
Looks like a Nylocks

· Registered
16,527 Posts
yah i agree with billy a Nylocks...:p what the hell is a nylocks never heard or seen this one ....thought ive seen em alllllllll;)

· Registered
736 Posts
i know what it is

there is one up here in spokane that has been trying to see his on craigs list he calls it a MTZ COBRA . claims it is one of five built in 1965. http:spokane.craigslist.org/boa/1238986884.html this boat was listed again today and he has been trying to see it for over 6 months. he wants 1500.oo for it.

· Just Me
4,104 Posts
That craigs list boat has a front mounted engine with a direct drive. So, it's definately not the same boat as this one. The Nailhead makes this boat +1 on the cool factor. If it was a reverse flow nailhead it would be even more cool.

· Break Out Another Thousnd
2,003 Posts
Buy the firetruck instead. It would make a cool tow vehicle that you could use to wash the boat down with after a day on the lake.

· Registered
767 Posts
there is one up here in spokane that has been trying to see his on craigs list he calls it a MTZ COBRA . claims it is one of five built in 1965. http:spokane.craigslist.org/boa/1238986884.html this boat was listed again today and he has been trying to see it for over 6 months. he wants 1500.oo for it.
Oh there ya go Larry, making us Spokane folks look like backwoods folks and cave dwellers;):D:)hand:)hand:)hand

We're slowly getting some real boats up here....:)devil:)devil

And speaking of Backwoods, have you heard yet on how Boyd and his Lavey did against the race with Tony today? I couldn't get to Burley because I had an operation on my foot yesterday

· Already miss the 310/562
13,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Its a Duckbilledboatapuss. Man if you stuffed that it' d never come up!
anybody wanna take bets that the other three were shot and put out of their misery....
You guys are a hoot!!! :D

I hope the owner isn't on here or his feelings may be hurt...

I don't think that the perspective of the photos did the boat any justice, the guys dog was about to come and eat me up, I had to hurry and get back in the car...

When I saw the boat originally I remembered it having a bunch of graphics indicating that it had some race history but when I looked this time it just had some name painted on it...

· yeah its ugly
113 Posts
You guys are a hoot!!! :D

I hope the owner isn't on here or his feelings may be hurt...

I don't think that the perspective of the photos did the boat any justice, the guys dog was about to come and eat me up, I had to hurry and get back in the car...

When I saw the boat originally I remembered it having a bunch of graphics indicating that it had some race history but when I looked this time it just had some name painted on it...

dont worry I'm sure the owner knows its ugly, even if he does like the boat I'm sure he knows its ugly,:)hand real ugly :)hand:)hand

and if he didnt know....now he does

little john

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.