Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new boat with an outboard (eggbeater). I need to take the motor off to add setback. I already have the setback. Would anyone around clearlake be able to help me out with this?

Thanks,

Zach

·
Registered
576 Posts
Sorry, I dont have any knowledge on outboards and related to. Are you on the east end of the lake? I think there is a guy just off HWY 20 by Clearlake Oaks who messes with outboard related stuff.

norcal73

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Riviera heights. I am pretty good with outboards, just looking for something to lift the 500lb motor off the transom.

·
WET MEMBER
1,251 Posts
hit the wacker section

·
rollin on the river
1,932 Posts
Go rent a cherry picker from a local tool rental place. Thats what I do.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
nice offer bonzi..thats what boaters do for one another, lend a hand or a fork lift:D:D good luck wit da mota

·
Mega user
1,215 Posts
Where are you on the lake? Are your lines and cables all long enough? What motor is it? What boat? Do you have the picking eye for the motor?

·
Mega user
1,215 Posts
COOL deal. Let us know when your ready for a rip. We will be at the lake every other weekend for a while. Starting with the weekend of the 6th.

·
Mega user
1,215 Posts
Sounds good. We are up in Nice. Right at the narrows. We have some friends coming to the lake next weekend (6/6) and they are staying in Lakeport so we will be in your neck of the woods.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I store my boat in Soda Bay a couple of houses from Zino's, the new italian restaurant on the lake. It is a 21ft checkmate with a 225 Merc on it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
There are a few guys in Lakeport that can help you. Try White & Sons 707-279-1325 or Konocti Harbor, the guy who runs the marina does some side jobs. His name is Gary Rowen. His dad is a bad ass engine builder

1 - 17 of 17 Posts