Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here are the details of my crew: Dad, Mom, and 1 year old son and possibly 2 year old german shepherd. Dad wants a fast boat that can also do tubing, wakeboarding and skiing. What I'm looking at so far are some used Baja 20-23 foot boats, as well as some checkmate 240 series boats. I found one larger baja mach 1 that is a 97 but I'm unsure of that age of a boat. My budget is 25k tops so I'm obviously going to be getting a used boat.

My history with boats are that I have none, and I wouldn't know the first thing about what's good from bad and what I should and shouldn't stay away from. My eventual goal is to get into one of the larger 27+ boats but for now I want to see if I like them enough to start investing in that large of a boat.

Any feedback is appreciated here, thank you.

·
Registered
19,839 Posts
I know of a really nice 27 ft warlock cat 502 outdrive he was asking 30k now 25 k

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ok here are the details of my crew: Dad, Mom, and 1 year old son and possibly 2 year old german shepherd. Dad wants a fast boat that can also do tubing, wakeboarding and skiing. What I'm looking at so far are some used Baja 20-23 foot boats, as well as some checkmate 240 series boats. I found one larger baja mach 1 that is a 97 but I'm unsure of that age of a boat. My budget is 25k tops so I'm obviously going to be getting a used boat.

My history with boats are that I have none, and I wouldn't know the first thing about what's good from bad and what I should and shouldn't stay away from. My eventual goal is to get into one of the larger 27+ boats but for now I want to see if I like them enough to start investing in that large of a boat.

Any feedback is appreciated here, thank you.

Check your PM's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts