Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have been working on getting my flatbottom sanger back on the water for 2 years and all I have left to is adjust the valves, drop in the mag, set the timing and break in the motor. Adjusting the valves is sooo f*@*ing confusing to me I need someone that is willing to help me do these few things..I am located in Northern Cal, in Santa Rosa, I will come to you or you can come to me, it doesnt matter to me....

I will pay you for your time and gas, whatever it takes I just need to get this thing on the water before another summer goes by :D Any help would be so appreciated, Thanks

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Hey guys, I have been working on getting my flatbottom sanger back on the water for 2 years and all I have left to is adjust the valves, drop in the mag, set the timing and break in the motor. Adjusting the valves is sooo f*@*ing confusing to me I need someone that is willing to help me do these few things..I am located in Northern Cal, in Santa Rosa, I will come to you or you can come to me, it doesnt matter to me....

I will pay you for your time and gas, whatever it takes I just need to get this thing on the water before another summer goes by :D Any help would be so appreciated, Thanks

I would be more than willing to help out. But I live in Citrus Heights. If that helps and you cant find someone to come up then I can offer that. I have nice shop in the shade...... I am guessing someone from that area will chime in with some help..

Denis

·
21' Bahner Sport
125 Posts

This is one of the best articles on adjusting lifters I have seen. It takes all the confusion out of it. You can start at the beginning or jump to this section:

What about the actual adjustment procedure?

http://www.centuryperformance.com/adjusting-valve-lash-spg-149.html

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the offers guys, Hullshot sounds like the ticket :) This weekend is out for me but I will check my schedule and contact you to see if we can get something set up soon... Thanks again

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
977 Posts
help

im down to get you on the water.if you would like to come to clearlake,im like2 min from the lake.let me know.

fast76rogers

·
Registered
576 Posts
I heard Jimmy Anderson from Ace Marine in Santa Rosa might get ya in the right direction. 253 Sutton Place Santa Rosa, Ca. (707) 588-9100

If he can set you up. Come on by my place in Lakeport. Boat ramp right next to me (50 feet).

norcal73

1 - 8 of 8 Posts