Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
About 500' AGL
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just rolled into Lost Lake and found I lost a bearing on my trailer (older trailer for 19 jetboat, tandem axle). I'm amazed the wheel didn't walk off as both bearings are completely gone and I can see through the hub. I'm sure the spindle is toast. I need a reputable shop in Parker, Blythe or even Havasu if I must. Need it fixed ASAP..... Tomorrow. Please help.

Mike

·
About 500' AGL
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah.... I've done it before but that was at my garage with all my tools. I'm pretty limited with what I can do here. Gonna pull it off and see what kind of shape the spindle and hub are in after dinner. In the mean time the food is hot and the beer is cold:D

WTF happened to the tree swing....... It's gone??

Anybody..... Parker... Blythe???

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Mike the interstate battery guy use to fix all kinds of shit for my dad he is in parker.Also Bad attitude boats in parker can probably help they are nice guys.They are both located as soon as you go over the bridge.Also there is eddie marine on the same road.The napa, western auto should have the parts just take it to them.If not i will UPS a spindle to you from the trailer place next door to my work.Let me know.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
7,834 Posts
Try Chuck Street at CRS Enterprises in Big River 760-665-2828

They worked on my buddies boat trailer a few years ago.

·
Apache Lake Monger
882 Posts
Hopefully his spindle isn't part of the axle. If so smooth the spindle, goop on some red loctite, put it back together and replace the axle when you get home. If its a tandem axle you could also chain it up and 3 wheel it home.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.