Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
About 500' AGL
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just rolled into Lost Lake and found I lost a bearing on my trailer (older trailer for 19 jetboat, tandem axle). I'm amazed the wheel didn't walk off as both bearings are completely gone and I can see through the hub. I'm sure the spindle is toast. I need a reputable shop in Parker, Blythe or even Havasu if I must. Need it fixed ASAP..... Tomorrow. Please help.

Mike

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
That sucks Mike. They have rebuild kits in the store at Lost Lake, its not very hard to do if you didnt waste the spindle.

·
About 500' AGL
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah.... I've done it before but that was at my garage with all my tools. I'm pretty limited with what I can do here. Gonna pull it off and see what kind of shape the spindle and hub are in after dinner. In the mean time the food is hot and the beer is cold:D

WTF happened to the tree swing....... It's gone??

Anybody..... Parker... Blythe???

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Mike the interstate battery guy use to fix all kinds of shit for my dad he is in parker.Also Bad attitude boats in parker can probably help they are nice guys.They are both located as soon as you go over the bridge.Also there is eddie marine on the same road.The napa, western auto should have the parts just take it to them.If not i will UPS a spindle to you from the trailer place next door to my work.Let me know.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ricks Marine on Rice before getting to Parker helped me out. Just drove in and they dropped everything to get me going. I saw a trailer sitting there getting a repack.

·
About 500' AGL
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Josh, I'm going to anchor the boat in the water in the morning and Ill check those places. It Looks like the hub got trashed... Total yardsale.

·
About 500' AGL
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ricks Marine on Rice before getting to Parker helped me out. Just drove in and they dropped everything to get me going. I saw a trailer sitting there getting a repack.
Is that the place right before you turn to go over the bridge?

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
damn sorry to hear that mike. where are you gonna fined a custom pinstriped trailer hub in that neck of the woods? lol

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Try Chuck Street at CRS Enterprises in Big River 760-665-2828

They worked on my buddies boat trailer a few years ago.

·
Apache Lake Monger
917 Posts
Hopefully his spindle isn't part of the axle. If so smooth the spindle, goop on some red loctite, put it back together and replace the axle when you get home. If its a tandem axle you could also chain it up and 3 wheel it home.

·
About 500' AGL
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the replys.....got it fixed at Ricks in Earp. Spindle survived but the hub got toasted. Price was decent work was good, cant complain.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts