Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help with some ideas??
Need a gift for a friend,seems like he's got everything already and tough to shop for.
He is a boater,drinker (Not at the same time)doesn't have to be boating related.
Not looking to spend alot just something cool,handy,or creative maybe something someone has seen lately and thought hey thats pretty cool.

I know this group will think of something cool and don't worry about the gag gifts i've already thought of the inflate a mates & blow up sheep.:D
Thanks!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'll just take a couple bottles of captain, thats all. Thanks for thinking of me, guess I should not have seen this thread. :D :)devil

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Get him a nice long straw...then take him to the bar :)

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Help with some ideas??
Need a gift for a friend,seems like he's got everything already and tough to shop for.
He is a boater,drinker (Not at the same time)doesn't have to be boating related.
Not looking to spend alot just something cool,handy,or creative maybe something someone has seen lately and thought hey thats pretty cool.

I know this group will think of something cool and don't worry about the gag gifts i've already thought of the inflate a mates & blow up sheep.:D
Thanks!!
Pssttt....Darrell My b-day isn't until July...:)hand

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Help with some ideas??

Thanks!!
you dont have to get anything for me! The ride home that nite before my birthday was priceless... the walk back to my truck in the middle if the nite is what hurt!

:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts