Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
as far as lobe lift, you can measure that with a good caliper, other than that Im no help maybe gn7, bp, steelcomp, or several others that actually could help will step in!hopefully youll find the info your lookin for.

·
steelcomp was here
26,528 Posts
Those look like lobe numbers, probably based on adv. duration. I see "cc" which means it might be a Comp custom grind. I can look in the Comp catalog tomorrow. We have a Cam Doctor and can tell you exactly what it is if you don't get anywhere with the numbers.

·
steelcomp was here
26,528 Posts
328-6 int lobe:
High RPM INTAKE ROLLERS
The High RPM Intake Rollers are used on highly modified, high rpm drag race motors . They are used primarily with ported heads that
incorporate light weight valves and high spring loads
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
lobe= .456
1.7 rocker= .775"

336-5 ex lobe:
High RPM EXHAUST ROLLERS
These lobes are used on the exhaust side of highly modified, high rpm race engines . The cylinder head efficiency directly determines the design used
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
lobe= .440
1.7 rocker= .748

Not sure what the R12 stands for.

·
custom member
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
328-6 int lobe:
High RPM INTAKE ROLLERS
The High RPM Intake Rollers are used on highly modified, high rpm drag race motors . They are used primarily with ported heads that
incorporate light weight valves and high spring loads
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
lobe= .456
1.7 rocker= .775"

336-5 ex lobe:
High RPM EXHAUST ROLLERS
These lobes are used on the exhaust side of highly modified, high rpm race engines . The cylinder head efficiency directly determines the design used
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
lobe= .440
1.7 rocker= .748

Not sure what the R12 stands for.
Wow. Thank you. I spent the better part of 3hrs looking into this cam today. I greatly appreciate your help. Needless to say I will be needing a new cam.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
So the guy thanks Steel for supplying the info and this is the bullshit you come off with.
And yet, it wasn't you that posted it. Go figure.

But you are right, the info is in the Comp catalog, once you know it was a Comp Cam,
LOOK DICK, I wasn't trying to pick a fight so chill, If that was the case I could do that and MUCH more....... I was only pointing out it was there I found that info in 2 sec...... I figured the OP already new that much! It's as easy as plugging in the numbers doesn't matter if you KNOW which Cam co........... Lol you are the pro reader....? Why didnt you post it?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
LOOK DICK, I wasn't trying to pick a fight so chill, If that was the case I could do that and MUCH more....... I was only pointing out it was there I found that info in 2 sec...... I figured the OP already new that much! It's as easy as plugging in the numbers doesn't matter if you KNOW which Cam co........... Lol you are the pro reader....? Why didnt you post it?
That was the first I saw of the thread. But I didn't need the need to stick my thumb in the eye of the person that supplied him the info. Its all he wanted and he said thanks. Can't beat that.

By the way, was that a threat I read? It reads similar to a couple PM's I have from you.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
That was the first I saw of the thread. But I didn't need the need to stick my thumb in the eye of the person that supplied him the info. Its all he wanted and he said thanks. Can't beat that.

By the way, was that a threat I read? It reads similar to a couple PM's I have from you.
"hey Steel "works" for a " Cam guy" I wouldn't discount anything he says!:happy:"

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

Are you Scott's Big Brother? Lol
Threats.... Really Bob... You obviously DON'T know me, why is it always a gangbang with you jokers,
really, you guys got to get your homies? Lol
Let's be PERFECTLY CLEAR here BOB, There are TRUE Bad ASSES on here, Not ONE of them has over 5000 posts, Cuz they are busy being bad asses building Bad Ass shit!!
YOU are WAAAAYYYY over that amount of posts, So in MY BOOK YOU are An IDIOT WANNABE!
This is a Big dick contest with you and your EGO!!!! You are a Spectator who sits in a CHAIR!
You have broke more shit in your very short gn career to HOLD RECORDS in That category!

I guess some on here think your a bad ass??? I don't, Your Post count proves it!

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Are you Scott's Big Brother? Lol
Threats.... Really Bob... You obviously DON'T know me, why is it always a gangbang with you jokers,
really, you guys got to get your homies? Lol
Let's be PERFECTLY CLEAR here BOB, There are TRUE Bad ASSES on here, Not ONE of them has over 5000 posts, Cuz they are busy being bad asses building Bad Ass shit!!
YOU are WAAAAYYYY over that amount of posts, So in MY BOOK YOU are An IDIOT WANNABE!
This is a Big dick contest with you and your EGO!!!! You are a Spectator who sits in a CHAIR!
You have broke more shit in your very short gn career to HOLD RECORDS in That category!

I guess some on here think your a bad ass??? I don't, Your Post count proves it!
:pm:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts