Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for someone(s) to help me or take over and install some motors so I can move some boats. Nights, weekends, ??????
Got a 468 roller to put in the gullwing, a 509 to take out of the wing boat and put in the Liberator, a new 509 to put in the Howard, two 572's to pull from the Baja. I have plenty of room, a forklift, and all the tools necessary, just need to get the stuff done soon to catch the selling season.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! What a cool response!!
I was actually posting with the intention of finding someone to PAY to help or do the work since I have so many projects. I didn't expect to get such a kind response. However, I will take any help I can get since I need to liquidate a lot of stuff as fast as possible.
I have my boats at 4214 E Shea Blvd. That's 42nd. Street and Shea, (duh?) I know.
I have a cherry picker, fork lift, tools, lights, tarps, and can make sure to have plenty of your brand of beverages and snacks on hand whenever.
Since you have all been so kind to offer, I will make myself available any time you like. I have some items for sale at Goodguys this weekend but will be available anytime after that.
Thanks Guys!!!!
For those that don't have it, my phone # is 602-390-4262.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
That's why I love this hobby! GOOD PEEPS!!!! Wish I was in town to help. If someone wants run the Ranch for a bit I will come down and wrench. LOL!
Wow! What a cool response!!
I was actually posting with the intention of finding someone to PAY to help or do the work since I have so many projects. I didn't expect to get such a kind response. However, I will take any help I can get since I need to liquidate a lot of stuff as fast as possible.
I have my boats at 4214 E Shea Blvd. That's 42nd. Street and Shea, (duh?) I know.
I have a cherry picker, fork lift, tools, lights, tarps, and can make sure to have plenty of your brand of beverages and snacks on hand whenever.
Since you have all been so kind to offer, I will make myself available any time you like. I have some items for sale at Goodguys this weekend but will be available anytime after that.
Thanks Guys!!!!
For those that don't have it, my phone # is 602-390-4262.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to get things in order, move some chit around, bunch up all the parts for each motor (if Junkyard remembers what goes to what).
Will have beverages and food next MOnday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings here at the house.
Let me know who/how many to expect and we'll be ready.
Thanks guys!!!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welllllllllll, THE WING IS DEAD!!!!!
Ole Junkyard an me is real good about tearing stuff out, got the motor on the forklift. Now we gotta rig it and prep to go in the Liberator. (someone has to run with Jimmy)
Will be at the shop on Tues from 4:00 on with cold drinks and prolly pizzas.
Might even fire up some muzak.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
I have my boats at 4214 E Shea Blvd. That's 42nd. Street and Shea, (duh?) I know..
I've been by there a time or two... you're up in my neck of the woods, and you have a bunch of boats around your place. :)devil

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
I've been by there a time or two... you're up in my neck of the woods, and you have a bunch of boats around your place. :)devil
I think you have the wrong LUCKY HARRIS!!!hil:)hil:)hil:):)hand:p

·
Registered
541 Posts
lucky if ur still looking for someone to do some work for you let me know, i just got a new job and its out of town but i only work half the month so im looking for some side work, pm me your number if your interested

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
lucky if ur still looking for someone to do some work for you let me know, i just got a new job and its out of town but i only work half the month so im looking for some side work, pm me your number if your interested
602-390-4262

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Billy, thanks for your help Man. Been chasing those little parts today.
Think we'll take a break for now. Probably will paint the block while it's on the lift.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Excuse me boss, I've had a rough week so far. This forced retirement crap sucks. Tomorrow looks to be the same. crappy

I'll keep a look out for the next get together...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts