Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the jet boat scene, and I bought a 72 Tahiti last summer. It's has a Berkeley jet drive but I want a place diverter for it. How do I find what model my jet drive is so I can find a diverter? Thanks- Johnny
PHP:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I'm new to the jet boat scene, and I bought a 72 Tahiti last summer. It's has a Berkeley jet drive but I want a place diverter for it. How do I find what model my jet drive is so I can find a diverter? Thanks- Johnny
PHP:

What model pump? post up some pic's! Tom @ jet boat performance can help you with what you need, if you and not able to find what you are looking for on here!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll try to do that next time I get to a computer... i basically use my phone on here so ill get some pics this weekend and post em. Thanks
What model pump? post up some pic's! Tom @ jet boat performance can help you with what you need, if you and not able to find what you are looking for on here!
:):)punch

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
There should be a tag on the inside of the boat on the top side of the pump! It has the model and serial no.on it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts