Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BOOMER SOONER
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got a bbc with a tunnle ram and two sideways mounted holleys , now is there a bracket out there that i can buy to mount my throttle cable to the intake .. EVRYONE IS TELLING ME I HAVE TO MAKE ONE :mad::mad:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
ive got a bbc with a tunnle ram and two sideways mounted holleys , now is there a bracket out there that i can buy to mount my throttle cable to the intake .. EVRYONE IS TELLING ME I HAVE TO MAKE ONE :mad::mad:
I don't see any reason you couldn't use a standard cable bracket, I could be wrong but check these out and see if you can make one work.

http://www.rexmar.com/page198.html

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
what linkage are using?? I had to make my bracket for the cable, if you want you can stop by and look or I can post a pic, let me know, I have the metal if you want stop by and we can make one

·
BOOMER SOONER
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks corey ill have to do that. chris was saying that its easy to make i was just hoping that there was somthing out ther i could buy..

hey greg i allready have the carb linkage i just need the bracket to hold the cable . my carbs are not inline they are mounted sideways so noone really make a throttle cable braket.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts