Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to post the PM's in reply to "Jet Dayton's" statements. I stated the PM's were 'vile' in their content. In the first one "he knows everything and I know nothing", and he does not even know who I am or if I have done business on the water here. He ends with telling me to "limit your posts to something your knowledge may be capable of." He controls this site ? In the second PM he states "Have you noticed other replys wondering why you have something up your ASS ?" He then goes on to brag about his former business on the Missouri River, "the second largest river in the U.S." He then offers "his opinion about this river" in his statement, "I used to have a Resort on the Second Largest River in the U.S. the Misouri and makes this (Colorado River) PISS STREAM look pale, and have had many meetings with......" Will you help me (allow me) post those PM's ? They will show HIS WORDS and intent. IMHO this guy " thinks he knows everything about Havasu, all the people, the businesses, and the PISS STREAM (his words not mine) and he should be able to tell everyone what to do and how to do it".

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Just George talking more shit..... Its ok, hes just a tired, worn out, old man.... We all could learn a lot from him.... lol

Here comes the long, drawn out, pissed off responce in...3...2...1...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts