Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm considering coming out of the 1000 hp v-drive flatter-bottom boat to a v-bottom outboard/stern-drive. I'm currently limited to smoother water boating (ie early morning/late afternoon) in a big wave/wake lake... HELP ME and my WIFE enjoy all day boating again... We like classic style boats with more modern hulls..... and 85 mph...
Your thoughts and suggestions....
Thanks!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Test ride a 22 Daytona, with your power it will run 100+ with ease, be a lot better ride, and roomier. Plus your fuel consumption will be much lower. I have given a lot of demo rides in my Daytonas to a lot of peeps that bought one later. TIMINATOR

·
Registered
302 Posts
I would sell my 25 Daytona with no power, but all of the accessory mounts, etc. It is an open bow with a B-Max drive upgraded with HD cryo treated shafts, etc. that has only about 12 hours on it, Dual ram-full helm hydraulic steering, full guage panel,GPS, boost and fuel pressure gauges CD, amps, subwoofers, 3 axle trailer with boarding steps. I ran a blown talldeck 565 with a high helix 14-71, superchiller, IMCO exhaust, etc. You get everything but the engine, I have another project for that... Oh yeah, it ran 123 on 91 octane pumpgas at 11 lbs boost. I will consider a Harley or fat tired lowrider chopper and cash. TIMINATOR 623-877-8553

1 - 5 of 5 Posts