Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so were camping at tower park this weekend with the lbba group from the banderlog board and we are trying to get out so while we are waiting we were helping people launch and get back on their trailers. so this guy backs in and gets in his boat while his wife/girlfriend is in his tow vehicle on the ramp and i ask him if he needed a hand and his reply was no this is a big boy toy not a little boat. DUDE Do you have a little dick syndrome or something. oh by the way it was a white excaliber about appox. 24ft. with holla back or give aholla on back of it. if you think 24ft. is a big boat you better go get a real boat than.:)devil

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Sounds like some of the jerks that launch at Discovery Park. Some A$$HOLES think the launch area is their private parking area where the can out the wake boards in the holder and fiddle-fart around while others try to launch. He set there so long that I had time to go get my trailer, wait in line and then back in to retrieve my boat. When I was i the water, he made the comment, thing you got close eniugh, I cammented back, think you've been in the way long enough? :|err:|err

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
thats the good ol launch ramp for ya....either good for a laugh or good to get the blood boiling:mad:
threw a helping hand out this weekend to a older gent with his wife they kept trying to drive the boat on the trailer but it wasnt in the water enough to do so , so i let him know if he back the truck in few feet it would slide right on without having to gas it to do so...puzzled but he did so, he looked relieved and said he never did like gasin it to get it on the trailer:)sphss and the fok stick next to him said about time:mad:

·
Registered
474 Posts
I could tell you a guys a thousand launch ramp stories, but the latest one from 2 weeks ago is pretty good. I was driving the Eliminator onto the trailer, about 20 ft. away and aiming for it ...and some jackass decides to cut across my trailer on his jetski. I got a little momentum going and I decide that even though he's a dumbass, he'll be out of the way just in time..........well the dumbass gets stuck..............he ends up between the forks of my boat, between my boat and trailer and just sits there with a stupid look on his face. He never said a word, and I just shook my head at him and laughed. :D Bet he wont do that again, LOL:)devil

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I could tell you a guys a thousand launch ramp stories, but the latest one from 2 weeks ago is pretty good. I was driving the Eliminator onto the trailer, about 20 ft. away and aiming for it ...and some jackass decides to cut across my trailer on his jetski. I got a little momentum going and I decide that even though he's a dumbass, he'll be out of the way just in time..........well the dumbass gets stuck..............he ends up between the forks of my boat, between my boat and trailer and just sits there with a stupid look on his face.He never said a word, and I just shook my head at him and laughed. :D Bet he wont do that again, LOL:)devil
Did you do any damage to your boat? I'd sue the SOB for damages. :|err

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
I could tell you a guys a thousand launch ramp stories, but the latest one from 2 weeks ago is pretty good. I was driving the Eliminator onto the trailer, about 20 ft. away and aiming for it ...and some jackass decides to cut across my trailer on his jetski. I got a little momentum going and I decide that even though he's a dumbass, he'll be out of the way just in time..........well the dumbass gets stuck..............he ends up between the forks of my boat, between my boat and trailer and just sits there with a stupid look on his face. He never said a word, and I just shook my head at him and laughed. :D Bet he wont do that again, LOL:)devil

WOW what a dip shit!! some are just clueless aka fokface

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
funny shit Tod. How have you been. We need to hook up soon.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I am going to try and bring the ******* down on sunday and work out some problems!
Sounds good to me. What's that boat look like and I'll keep an eye open for you. I'll try to make it down around 9:30 or 10:00 and avoid the idiots who think Discovery Park is their private launch ramp. :D

I need to make sure I've got the bugs worked out as well. That dirty carb really ticked me off.

·
BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
783 Posts
Sounds good to me. What's that boat look like and I'll keep an eye open for you. I'll try to make it down around 9:30 or 10:00 and avoid the idiots who think Discovery Park is their private launch ramp. :D

I need to make sure I've got the bugs worked out as well. That dirty carb really ticked me off.
I will be the big black boat blocking middle of launch ramp, working on carb adjustments and timing w/4in open exhaust. Oh with twins!:|err

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Not sure, probably go out saturday. Sunday depends on if we stay the night out there saturday night.
you guys arn't heading up to knights landing

1 - 20 of 35 Posts