1bdhondo's 1st cousin Thursday 2pm
1bdhondos 2nd cousin Thursday 3pm
1bdhondos 3rd 4th and 5th cousins Thursday 4pm
MeanStreak- Friday (2011) noonish?

:D MonaVie baby!!

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Who the hell is herb? and how did I get into this. I thought I was hooking up with k5 at 1pm, then your ss at 2pm and finally the blinger at 3pm?? :):)punch
Its going to be the first 50ft seems thats about as far as I make it these days.

·
COLE TR-4 BGF
364 Posts
Herb, AKA "HERBFIN", will be handing out ass kickings started at 10:00am Tuesday. Hey tony can you make that after 1:00p Fri 2011. I have to eat lunch right at noon or my blood suger gets to low. Thanks M.S.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I'm just glad Herb is not running a circle boat. I could imagine him pulling up on the beach. "Get that pretty ass thing in the water, you're next"

·
Registered
65 Posts
I thought L.L. was going to be there. Do you think he can see his camel toe while sitting in the Hydro?

Oh Mouth............stop being so neagative. I'll be there next Saturday (gas prices permitting) and we can punch off if youd like. My only concern is who is capable of driving that sled of yours. From what I understand your definaltey not. I heard you had a rough weekend at red bluff and got sent home early. Rumor has it they are requiring licenses at Camp Far West as well....suks to be you.

LL

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Oh Mouth............stop being so neagative. I'll be there next Saturday (gas prices permitting) and we can punch off if youd like. My only concern is who is capable of driving that sled of yours. From what I understand your definaltey not. I heard you had a rough weekend at red bluff (capitalization) and got sent home early. Rumor has it they are requiring licenses at Camp Far West as well....suks to be you.

LL
Good thing spelling & grammar licenses are not required here... Your spelling to smack ratio is way fat.... :|err

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
Good thing spelling & grammar licenses are not required here... Your spelling to smack ratio is way fat.... :|err
Thanks for the siggy :)hand

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Oh Mouth............stop being so neagative. I'll be there next Saturday (gas prices permitting) and we can punch off if youd like. My only concern is who is capable of driving that sled of yours. From what I understand your definaltey not. I heard you had a rough weekend at red bluff and got sent home early. Rumor has it they are requiring licenses at Camp Far West as well....suks to be you.

LL
Clearly you don't understand very well, no one sent me home. BTW my weekend was anything but rough I had a great time and met some cool people. Where were you on NYD I was looking for you. I know you were there I could smell your pus*** but never quite had you in sight.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Clearly you don't understand very well, no one sent me home. BTW my weekend was anything but rough I had a great time and met some cool people. Where were you on NYD I was looking for you. I know you were there I could smell your pus*** but never quite had you in sight.
Please dont veer away from the point here. You talk the talk but forgot to get the license :)bulb!!!!

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Please dont veer away from the point here. You talk the talk but forgot to get the license :)bulb!!!!
No, I chose to get some more seat time and make a few changes to the boat.
I'll get my license when im good and ready. Was nice to see the lights,clock and sit on the rope anyway. The point is there is no point!

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
I believe it was starting off with

Quickjet - Tuesday 10:15 am
Preacher - Tuesday 11:15
Charitycase- Tuesday 12:15
Rick Benard -Wednesday 12:30
Cole Chili - Thursday high noon
1bdhondo- Thursday 1pm
1bdhondo's 1st cousin Thursday 2pm
1bdhondos 2nd cousin Thursday 3pm
1bdhondos 3rd 4th and 5th cousins Thursday 4pm
MeanStreak- Friday (2011) noonish?

:D MonaVie baby!!
Who is Herb,and what kind of boat does he have?

BTW....My appointment is for Wednesday at 10:30 not Tuesday at 10:15. I will need way more advance notice than 2 days if it is to be moved up by 24 hours. I've heard of some low down sneaky bullshitt but this is really low...................

·
Registered
251 Posts
Who is Herb,and what kind of boat does he have?

BTW....My appointment is for Wednesday at 10:30 not Tuesday at 10:15. I will need way more advance notice than 2 days if it is to be moved up by 24 hours. I've heard of some low down sneaky bullshitt but this is really low...................
QJ, You stand no chance!!! Sorry my freing prepared to be served!! LOL:|err:D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Didn't see your name on the list. Maybe Herb doesn't like racing guys with pink boats and is a homofobe.....
WOW that was a good one. I didnt see your name on the list either? Just remember when that pink boat serves him you and anyone else who has the last laugh??:)bulb

·
Registered
164 Posts
QJ, You stand no chance!!! Sorry my freing prepared to be served!! LOL:|err:D
BEWARE..........I ran the valves on Saturday night with HERB FIN @ Red Bluff. It is now"THE GENERAL HERB FIN". "Pay the F_ck attention Morgan". I'm sure glad harte attacks not ready. "THE GENERAL HERB FIN" been ready for Father's Day since new years. BEWARE.....FRESH MOTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
WERD!
792 Posts
WOW that was a good one. I didnt see your name on the list either? Just remember when that pink boat serves him you and anyone else who has the last laugh??:)bulb
QJ sold Cole Cash and kept the motor for his car. Maybe you can race the new owner of the boat when he gets it running.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts