Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw Herb yesterday. The first thing he said with this soft whisper was Preach you have the nicest and fastest boat I've ever seen ( then I woke up ). Really I saw Herb and he looks GREAT. They removed the breathing tube while I was there. He may be discharged any day. There is a couple of issues he will have to deal with, the sexual harassment charges filed by the nurses.

·
Monkey Bung
255 Posts
Thats funny shiat Preach. As of yesterday, Herb is off off the Oxygen, the Trek is out, and the feeding tube came out! We meet with the surgeon tmrw at 9am and then home Herb goes home:D. 27 days total..............which feels like 57!

We can't thank the boating commmunity enough for ALL the support, prayers and concern. Hopefully we can drag Herb up to CFW for the day on 5/2 to see everyone!

Thanks again!

The Pinckney family

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Great news. Can't tell you how nice it is to hear.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Hope to see you this weekend @CFW. Prayers do work!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Herb Home

:)devilTHATS GREAT NEWS TELL HIM HI AND KEEP GETTING WELL. WE ALL NEED HIM AROUND TO KEEP YOU BOYS IN LINE////// FROM ALL OF USE AT SINGLEJACK SPEED AND MARINE IN PASO

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
That is great news Brian, we have been pulling for you guys and Herb to get thru this . . . . very happy he is on the road to recovery. I am sure you and your family have a new appreaciation for life and will enjoy every moment from here on out. My son and I's hearts go out to you guys!

Look forward to seeing the Pickney family soon:)devil

Scott

·
Registered
179 Posts
MADE MY DAY!!!! :)plateJump:)plateJump:)plateJump

It was a very busy weekend at CFW on Sunday morning I needed a break from it all and decided to take a drive. On my way out the gate I got a call from the Bandit (in tears) with the best news EVER... he said Herb was on his way home!!!! Andy was overwhelmed with emotions which made me cry too. Anyway, my point is I went from dead tired to full of energy and had a great day afterwards. Thanks Herb for fighting and making my day!!!

Let me know if you are going this weekend to the Spring Fling - I will have to roll out the RED CARPET for this arrival. :D

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
Great news! So glad to hear he's making good progress. He'll be back just as awnry as ever in no time!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts