Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
With the exception of a few demdependents, they were all limp-wristed/liberal/leftist/democrats. Not a single republican voted to give up our constitutional rights. Who here is surprised? Reminds me of KenyanKare which none of them read before cramming down America's throats.
Our resident liberals, who have been remarkably silent these days, must be proud as can be of these fine legislators and their attempts to circumvent/override the very constitution they each took an oath to sustain and support.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
In usual fashion our two Oregon stooge's voted for it.... There are only two D counties and both these putz's come from them... Multnomah ( Portland -Merkeley) and Lane ( Eugene -DeFazio). The rest of the state is red with LOTS of guns!!!!

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
What a suprise to see Claire McCasKill in that list... NOT

View attachment 253498

Click image for larger version. Name: 400x500x46-democrats-voted-guns-away.jpg Views: 0 Size: 13.9 KB ID: 253498

What would Robert Welch and John Birch have to say about this continued attack on US citizens by our own Government and the UN? Many people have warned us yet too many are brain dead and don't understand the results of the abolishment of our God given Rights. Just saying.
Come take it.

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Missouri gave Claire another 6 years. Her political ads used to make me sick. What a joke she is.

Todd Akin is a f-en idiot for not resigning during his campaign. He should have put the country first, but no like all politicians today he put himself first and the people lost. As far as I'm concerned ever vote that Claire does from here on out is on Todd's head as well.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Contrary Mary Landrieu runs as a friend to gun owners during her campaign, then votes against gun owners rights. Typical two faced lying Democrat. The only way I see she is still in office is she carries the dead peoples' vote. :))ThumbsDwn :))ThumbsDwn

·
Cajun Member
1,436 Posts
Contrary Mary Landrieu runs as a friend to gun owners during her campaign, then votes against gun owners rights. Typical two faced lying Democrat. The only way I see she is still in office is she carries the dead peoples' vote. :))ThumbsDwn :))ThumbsDwn
Bitch needs to go...Judging by the bullshit email reply I received from her about gun rights,it comes as no surprise,spineless bitch...

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Without double standards, democrats would have no standards at all. :)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
686 Posts
Not surprised the "DICK" from IL. voted yea. :))ThumbsDwn

1 - 14 of 14 Posts