5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I wish this Chicago thug would just move a billion to his offshores and be done with it... You know, RIP the bandaide off and make a clean easy break...

:bangmyhead:

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
LOOKS LIKE we have ANOTHER "community organizer" at the table...

Joe McGavin credentials from his LINKEDIN account:

Experience
Interim Director of Counseling - Chicago Office ACORN Housing Nonprofit; 501-1000 employees; Nonprofit Organization Management industry

February 2008 – Present (4 years 5 months)

Operations Consultant ACORN Housing Nonprofit; 501-1000 employees; Nonprofit Organization Management industry

November 2008 – February 2009 (4 months)

Worked on a variety of operational projects to better manage the growth explosion with in the organization

VP Franchise Business Format GMAC Home Services Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Real Estate industry

November 2003 – April 2008 (4 years 6 months)

Utilizing a capital investment of two (2) million dollars, my role was to develop a unique real estate franchising offering. My objectives as operating Vice President are to test innovations in the real estate industry, identify key learning points and develop opportunities for both the Franchise and Company owned office groups.

VP Operations HomeTouch
September 1999 – November 2003 (4 years 3 months)

Hometouch® an innovative retail based real estate company designed to create a better consumer experience. Day-to-day responsibilities included all areas of Brokerage Operation, Customer Service, and Human Resources.

Education
Aurora University MBA, Business Administration / Organization Development 1989 – 1991

Edgewood College BS, Psychology
1983 – 1986

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Joe McGavin credentials from his LINKEDIN account:

Experience
Interim Director of Counseling - Chicago Office ACORN Housing Nonprofit; 501-1000 employees; Nonprofit Organization Management industry

February 2008 – Present (4 years 5 months)

Operations Consultant ACORN Housing Nonprofit; 501-1000 employees; Nonprofit Organization Management industry

November 2008 – February 2009 (4 months)

Worked on a variety of operational projects to better manage the growth explosion with in the organization

VP Franchise Business Format GMAC Home Services Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Real Estate industry

November 2003 – April 2008 (4 years 6 months)

Utilizing a capital investment of two (2) million dollars, my role was to develop a unique real estate franchising offering. My objectives as operating Vice President are to test innovations in the real estate industry, identify key learning points and develop opportunities for both the Franchise and Company owned office groups.

VP Operations HomeTouch
September 1999 – November 2003 (4 years 3 months)

Hometouch® an innovative retail based real estate company designed to create a better consumer experience. Day-to-day responsibilities included all areas of Brokerage Operation, Customer Service, and Human Resources.

Education
Aurora University MBA, Business Administration / Organization Development 1989 – 1991

Edgewood College BS, Psychology
1983 – 1986
Upset his resume is a little bit more impressive than yours?

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Upset his resume is a little bit more impressive than yours?
Hmm, Aurora? That's where Wayne and Garth are from.
Not to worry though, after a few hundred million bucks spent here and there for cronies, I'm confident that almost $100 million will be given to deserving minority homeowners.
aaargh.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Hmm, Aurora? That's where Wayne and Garth are from.
Not to worry though, after a few hundred million bucks spent here and there for cronies, I'm confident that almost $100 million will be given to deserving minority homeowners.
aaargh.
So let me get this right, every government program is automatically wastefull and anyone that runs it is corrupt when a democrat is in the WH, but if a republican is in the WH, everything is on the up and up?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
So let me get this right, every government program is automatically wastefull and anyone that runs it is corrupt when a democrat is in the WH, but if a republican is in the WH, everything is on the up and up?
Maybe, but I think the subject at hand being big cheese at ACORN when they were banned from receiving Gov. monies due to fraud and whatever has some sort of bearing on it.
(Remember the cool "undercover" videos?)

Your statement above is a classic redirect move from you, attempting to steer the debate from the topic.
It isn't about a Dem or Rep in the whitehouse, it's about a crook being paid for services rendered.

Do you not make that connection, or do you choose to just ignore it for arguments sake?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It has nothing to do with R or D. It has to do with a half a billion being given to a person who was head of an organization that was banned from recieving gov funds for illeagal activity. No different than how you would be screaming if Bush was still in office and handed over tax dollars for Madof to handle even though we already knew he was a crook.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Maybe, but I think the subject at hand being big cheese at ACORN when they were banned from receiving Gov. monies due to fraud and whatever has some sort of bearing on it.
(Remember the cool "undercover" videos?)

Your statement above is a classic redirect move from you, attempting to steer the debate from the topic.
It isn't about a Dem or Rep in the whitehouse, it's about a crook being paid for services rendered.

Do you not make that connection, or do you choose to just ignore it for arguments sake?
Oh, I'm sorry. I never realized this guy was convicted of a crime. When was that? When was it proved he had anything to do with the shit in the videos? How exactly was that tied to him?

Could it be possible this guy is a good administartor, and that is why he was the director of ACORN and that is why he was picked to run this program? With your logic, since Bush 43 was the Commander in Chief when this happened,
he should not have been allowed to serve as the Commander in Chief after this. McGavin was not shown to have acted inapropriately when he ran ACORN, and to say he was is nothing but a lie. Are you a mormon?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Why is that soldier not pissing on that POS??

·
Registered
4,115 Posts

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Oh, I'm sorry. I never realized this guy was convicted of a crime. When was that? When was it proved he had anything to do with the shit in the videos? How exactly was that tied to him?

Could it be possible this guy is a good administartor, and that is why he was the director of ACORN and that is why he was picked to run this program? With your logic, since Bush 43 was the Commander in Chief when this happened,
he should not have been allowed to serve as the Commander in Chief after this. McGavin was not shown to have acted inapropriately when he ran ACORN, and to say he was is nothing but a lie. Are you a mormon?
I think this one back fired on your commie ass ram.

Bush should have been given a Memorial in the Mall for that!
If that was available in oil it would be hanging in my den. That photo never gets boring.

Whats wrong with that pic?....I just see a guy taking his dog for a walk.:dogpee:
I believe thats female. Which makes it all the more humilating to the POS on the end of that leash. Is that one of those "electrical training leashes? :wink2::wink2::wink2:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
I think this one back fired on your commie ass ram.

Bush should have been given a Memorial in the Mall for that!
If that was available in oil it would be hanging in my den. That photo never gets boring.

I believe thats female. Which makes it all the more humilating to the POS on the end of that leash. Is that one of those "electrical training leashes? :wink2::wink2::wink2:
The only thing better would be if she was dragging his sorry azz through pig blood!!!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Did anyone ask the troll about the redeeming qualities of the recipient of these funds and the great value of the current organization it funds or, did he sidestep that part of the important process which was the entire gist of this thread before he crapped multiple times on the content and context?

Did he just crap on yet another thread or has he offered an explanation for this as a wise investment of taxpayer funds?:bangmyhead::bangmyhead:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Did anyone ask the troll about the redeeming qualities of the recipient of these funds and the great value of the current organization it funds or, did he sidestep that part of the important process which was the entire gist of this thread before he crapped multiple times on the content and context?

Did he just crap on yet another thread or has he offered an explanation for this as a wise investment of taxpayer funds?:bangmyhead::bangmyhead:
He's been bantering about from all different angles, and ttaking a U26 beating.
Altough he certainly doesn't see it that way.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts