·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rev. Jackson: Phil Robertson 'More Offensive' Than Rosa Parks Bus Driver

Be sure to read the comments!

I like this one best!
Barbara J
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people.

Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature for these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do culture of integrity and honor. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation. Least we forget their contributions to the fields of high fashion the arts and music.

·
Urban Cougar Trapper
976 Posts
real estate values are fueled by their influx....or should he have just said they are burned to the ground :))ThumbsDwn

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
That's pretty funny. Although there are great black people, it seems the majority of them are not and are trash. The small town near me is over 75% black, and most of it is in shambles.

Years ago we moved my grand mother out here to the country to get her away from the blight. She sold her nice two bedroom house with a detached two car garage on a corner lot for $17,000. :no: The entire neighborhood is black now with houses rotting down, cars on blocks, etc, etc.

Jessy and Al are nothing but race baiters, and until the majority of the blacks realize this, nothing will change.

Another note, blacks now out number whites on welfare, even though they are 17% of the population. ;)

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Yes, the welfare statistic is quite telling especially after O's committment to help his peeps while in office. He helped them alright by making sure they could get by just fine with an ample supply of government cheese. Who needs to work when you can get free cheese and live in free housing as long as you vote libby right?

Anyone want to bet that O givews JJ jr. a pardon before he leaves office? He has already pardoned a bunch of black crack dealers recently so pretty sure JJ jr wil get his also.

1,011 Posts
Jackson like Obama are race stirers and the media plays right into it. Every time some thing like this happens, ole Jessie comes running to get in the lime light. Just like those tabloids. He doesn't care for the blacks, he just wants the lime light. Jessie is a disgrace to the name Reverend. I'd bet, it's self imposed.

Tim

·
Registered
2,034 Posts

I like this one best!
Barbara J
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people.

Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature for these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do culture of integrity and honor. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation. Least we forget their contributions to the fields of high fashion the arts and music.
I do not support the actions of groups such as neo-nazi's or skinheads or white supremacists ... BUT ... with remarks like Barbara J makes it makes it more understandable how and why those groups do exist.... Barbara J you are a very misled and sad human being and a deficit to a successful society.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I do not support the actions of groups such as neo-nazi's or skinheads or white supremacists ... BUT ... with remarks like Barbara J makes it makes it more understandable how and why those groups do exist.... Barbara J you are a very misled and sad human being and a deficit to a successful society.
KUDOS Very well stated and point on.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I don't condone the actions of the aryan brother hood or what every they call themselves any more do I agree with the black panthers.

BUT, what she says is true unfortunately. I see it all the time. I guess it really depends on where you are from and if you have experiences in the hood.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts

I like this one best!
Barbara J

WOW... I wonder if barbra ever lived in the black community. :)sphss I have.Been in alot of fights because im white. Never again.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Speaking of being in the "hood"

WOW... I wonder if barbra ever lived in the black community. :)sphss I have.Been in alot of fights because im white. Never again.
I had a paint and body shop on the fringe. I mean the railroad tracks ran right behind my shop. (no shit!) I did a lot of business with black people... and NONE with .... ;)

I finally closed shop when they broke in and stole anything they could pick up... Well after the third time. :shock: All Snap On, Mac tools, all high end stuff... :(

And being down there, I witnessed several events. Hearing and watching a black pimp beat down a white ... whore. With a brick!!! She was bleeding all over, mostly on her head. We tried to catch him but... And called the cops... That was a long night. :(

·
Registered
656 Posts

I like this one best!
Barbara J

Apparently BJ has never lived in a nice quiet neighborhood inhabited mostly by elderly folks, and had a family blacks move in next door, talk about fueling real estate values! I was deffenately fueled to sell that real estate and re-locate before I had to pop a cap in some fuckers ass and spend the rest of my life in prison because these n&%%@$ think they can do what they want and to whom they want because white America owes them something! Sorry if the way I feel offends anybody but I see over and over again. Of the probably 500 black folks I know maybe 10 are not n&%%@$..

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
BUT, what she says is true unfortunately. I see it all the time. I guess it really depends on where you are from and if you have experiences in the hood.[/QUOTE]

It true,
She told it like it is

And most of my black friends would agree
thats why they left the hell hole

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Try being a haole in Hawaii.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pretty sure she was being sarcastic.....

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
No meeting

OMG

A&E and Cracker Barrel Didn't respond to a meeting with Rainbow push
and Messy "Jessie" Jackson

And after he gave them a 72 hr deadline.

Are they shaking off the shake down artist :partyguy:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Jesse Jackass lecturing Phil Robertson is like Charles Manson lecturing Ghandi.

jackson_priceless.jpg

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
How the hell JJ thought he could weasel into this beyond comprehension.

He calls himself a "reverend".....maybe in the church of hypocrisy and hate mongering.

Phil is a real preacher, with a real religion, that can not be denied whether you agree with his religion or disagree with it....as is his oldest son.
And his entire family live within this religion's boundary's.

JJ is nothing more than an extortionist using a despicable vehicle as his conduit. (Hate and division)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts